Speaking of overweight women...and men

CardinalNation was in town this weekend.

The color red is not slimming.

Replies

• ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    (Waiting for Monkey to take the attractor pattern)
  • Mr. RightMr. Right Senior Member Posts: 535 Senior Member
    Forks and spoons must be outlawed if we are ever going to stop this obesity epidemic, especially large forks and spoon which have so much more capacity to cause damaqe.
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    I've never known a fork or spoon to stop a fat person from eating. You have to chop off their hands and feet.
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
    Forks and spoons don't make people fat; people make people fat.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,578 Senior Member
    Ok, have to say something here. I have purposely avoided talking any smack this baseball season because I don't want to jinx anything. Man, after 19 losing seasons this year has been so much fun!!!

Raise the Jolly Roger!!!! <not intended to disparage any other team or talk shiite about my team. Merely a jubilant yet humble expression...
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,914 Senior Member
    ouzelpro wrote: »
    :D

You could do PR for the fast food industry.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,522 Senior Member
    ouzelpro wrote: »
    Too much Soylent Green?
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,914 Senior Member
    soylent_green-7492182.jpg
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Ok, have to say something here. I have purposely avoided talking any smack this baseball season because I don't want to jinx anything. Man, after 19 losing seasons this year has been so much fun!!!

Raise the Jolly Roger!!!! <not intended to disparage any other team or talk shiite about my team. Merely a jubilant yet humble expression...

Pirates fans could lose some weight as well. They were out in force last night, after the beatdown.
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    I always get amused when I'm reading medical records and women have to fill out an intake sheet where they have to state their own weight. I read one yesterday where the woman said she was 5'11" and 190 pounds. I have seen her. Evidently she weighed herself on the moon.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk 2
  • JLTJLT Senior Member Posts: 484 Senior Member
    Brian D. wrote: »
    I always get amused when I'm reading medical records and women have to fill out an intake sheet where they have to state their own weight. I read one yesterday where the woman said she was 5'11" and 190 pounds. I have seen her. Evidently she weighed herself on the moon.

Maybe instead of charging by the hour you should charge by the pound....
    I am five pounds away from having lost 50 pounds since mid-february so it ain't this birder
    I quit chewing so I've gained some. Its depressing.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,209 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    I quit chewing so I've gained some. Its depressing.

Don't you DARE ruin that body. I hate stretch marks.
    ack
    ward
    I'm going to start drinking baby formula.

• Mr. RightMr. Right Senior Member Posts: 535 Senior Member
    My head spins! I posted a right wing joke on this thread. Yatahey bought into it and nobody else has complained. Amazing!
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »

You just jinxed it.

I am rooting for the bucs... If only to increase the chance we'll see a parade of former players and Kent Tekulve comes out of hiding. I wonder if he still wears shade transition lenses?
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,853 Senior Member
    Mr. Right wrote: »
    My head spins! I posted a right wing joke on this thread. Yatahey bought into it and nobody else has complained. Amazing!

Who cares...

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

I didn't see this 'til it got quoted. The ignore feature does cut down on the responses, I'm sure.

bd
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,578 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    You just jinxed it.

I am rooting for the bucs... If only to increase the chance we'll see a parade of former players and Kent Tekulve comes out of hiding. I wonder if he still wears shade transition lenses?

Teke is an analyst for Root Sports Pittsburgh (formerly Fox Sports PIT). He was my favorite player when I was a young lad along with Willie Stargell. Also, Omar Moreno's fro should be in some kind of hall of fame!

Guess I didn't jinx it too bad seeing that AJ had a one hit CG last night and they won again today.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.