Romney's Tour Abroad

2»

Replies

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,569 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    You think Obama spent any time in Springfield or in Washington in the Senate while he was running for President?

LOL.

You think he spent 11 years doing nothing but run for President?

Get a grip, Steven.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    He did relatively little in Springfield, George. Remember, he was my representative out of Hyde Park. He was a nobody.
    He began running for President immediately after his convention speech. What was the joke about how many times he voted absent?
    Romney done pimped Israel. His only reason for going is to appeal to the evangelical Christian base here in the US. Seems Israel has been used.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,033 Senior Member
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/israeli-defense-minister-praises-obama-doing-more-for-israeli-security-than-previous-presidents/
    Barak, a former Israeli prime minister, went on to specifically praise the current American presidency: “But I should tell you honestly that this administration under President Obama is doing, in regard to our security, more than anything that I can remember in the past.”
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    So, Romney is Steven's guy , eh? So much for common sense.
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    ouzelpro wrote: »
    So, Romney is Steven's guy , eh?

Are you kidding? If they were any more alike, Steven would have to strap a dog to the roof of his car.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk 2
    Or drug a horse for sale.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,569 Senior Member
    Brian D. wrote: »
    Are you kidding? If they were any more alike, Steven would have to strap a dog to the roof of his car.

I have to defend Steven here.

He is consistent, not an Etch-a-Sketch flip-flopping chameleon a la Mittster.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    Between Obama and Romney, this is a no-brainer for me. I don't like Obama's politics, I don't like his economics and I don't like his coldness towards Israel.

Don't know what Ehud Barak is going on about. How he can even compare what's going on today compared to Nixon basically saving Israel's tuchas during the Yom Kippur War is simply beyond me. Without Nixon, there'd be no Israel, according to both Golda Meir and Yizhak Rabin.

Nixon hated Jews, but he understood allies.
    Brian D. wrote: »

Where would I put your mom? Honestly, who wants to talk to her on long trips?
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    Where would I put your mom? Honestly, who wants to talk to her on long trips?

See? This is where we differ. Everybody ALWAYS knows where to put your mom.

bd
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,033 Senior Member
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.