Not only didn't you build that...

2»

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,324 Senior Member
    I think Chris may be taking a page from Harry Reid.

"Taxes are voluntary"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7mRSI8yWwg

(It's a YouTube vid, I have no idea if they are a liberal or conservatard source. I haven't vetted them).
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,945 Senior Member
    Nope I think that taxes are a responsibility that comes with the social contract you agree to as a citizen of this country.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    Nope I think that taxes are a responsibility that comes with the social contract you agree to as a citizen of this country.

Yes, they are. And cutting them isn't giving you money. It's taking less.
    Who the **** cares?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Who the **** cares?

You cared enough waste my time for three pages. Next?
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,888 Senior Member
    Who the **** cares?

This!

:)

. . .

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

Steven wrote: »
    You cared enough waste my time for three pages. Next?
    Was I wasting your time or were you wasting mine? THREE MORE PAGES!!
    No I just think you are wasting too much energy on semantics, especially on an issue that is a loser for Romney. 60% or 70%, depending on who is doing the polling, of the voting public believe that those tax cuts should expire.

democracy: two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner.
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Polygamy: two sheep and a guy from Idaho deciding to spend their lives together.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk 2
    Oh I'm on a roll now...

Homeowner's association: a bunch of sheep letting their neighbors tell them where they can park their driftboat.

The Tea Party: a bunch of sheep voting for a wolf because Fox News told them he represented their interests.

McDonald's: two sheep, a wolf, six rats, and some slaughterhouse floor sweepings ground into goo and somehow sold to us as hamburgers.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,924 Senior Member
    This is not a shadow on the wall of the cave, this is the actual dumb-**** thread outside the cave prancing in the warm glow of the sun.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    He's on a roll.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,924 Senior Member
    He's on a roll.

Trust me, it was true from page 1.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,999 Senior Member
    You cared enough waste my time for three pages.

Now that is how to bring the funny.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    That's not what I found amusing in his comment.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • What the eff is the Tower of Babaylon? This long-time Sunday-school student would like to know.
    What the eff is the Tower of Babaylon? This long-time Sunday-school student would like to know.
    There was a Etemenanki in Babylon. Maybe he got them confused.

• Democracy Montana style. A Jew, a Muslim and an Atheist are riding in a car on Hwy 2. They all get kilt. The State puts up a white cross. The End.
    What the eff is the Tower of Babaylon? This long-time Sunday-school student would like to know.

I assume that's where they kept the hanging gardens.

bd

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.