Wait, wait! this Can't be happening!

Mr. RightMr. Right Senior MemberPosts: 535 Senior Member
Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/29/mississippi-naacp-leader-sent-to-prison-for-10-counts-of-voter-fraud/#ixzz1TXkIsXGr

See. You are winning me over to your POV. I need to move on and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Voter fraud is a myth. I know that has to be true because you guys told me so and you clearly believe it.

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 0

yes it is far better to be a dead beat on child support or to have a second secret family with another woman or to go hiking on the Applachian Trail or best yet to be found leaving your wife n kiddies at home to shack up and do meth in a hotel with the male prostitute
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,781 Senior Member
    How does this one example apply to the population overall?

By that logic, Republicans are closeted homosexuals who might or might not be pedophiles (see Mark Foley and Larry Craig.)
    Bream Bream Bream

facts don't matter with Mr Right ... because Mr Right is always Right ... ergo because he thinks it therefore it is

besides .. everyone knows how 'those people' are

but he's not bitter ... he just knoweds daze gots alls da breaks in laifes
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,972 Senior Member
    monkeydoes wrote: »
    Bream Bream Bream

facts don't matter with Mr Right ... because Mr Right is always Right ... ergo because he thinks it therefore it is

besides .. everyone knows how 'those people' are

but he's not bitter ... he just knoweds daze gots alls da breaks in laifes

Everyone and those people?? Can you give a more definitive description.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,060 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    Everyone and those people?? Can you give a more definitive description.

ea56524a.jpg
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    FishTx could you please be more specific in your explanation?
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,972 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »
    ea56524a.jpg

Got it. Disparaging remarks are sarcasm.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
    Did it hurt much?
    Buford wrote: »
    Got it. Disparaging remarks are sarcasm.
    Not all. Some are exactly what you read and some are sarcasm and cynicism. Depends on the context.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    FishTX wrote: »
    Depends on the context.

I have guudable sight doe need to wear 'em
    I like colured context. Make me I's look pretty.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 10,016 Senior Member
    That columnist and his ilk ,left and right, are standing in a long line of political hacks who cite the actions of one criminal oaf as proof that all those who disagree with them are not just wrong, but felonious enemies of all that is good in America.

Get a life, folks, instead of posting risible trash.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,906 Senior Member
    Mr. Right wrote: »
    Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud

http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/29/mississippi-naacp-leader-sent-to-prison-for-10-counts-of-voter-fraud/#ixzz1TXkIsXGr

See. You are winning me over to your POV. I need to move on and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Voter fraud is a myth. I know that has to be true because you guys told me so and you clearly believe it.

So, Mr. Right you want to tell us who or when on this board anyone said "voter fraud is a myth"?
    Also, Do you think "the man behind the curtain" is a black liberal?

(In fact, that MAN is a very rich and powerful WASP, in case you hadn't noticed.)

Of course, my guess is, like a troll, you will not respond to these questions.
    Mr. Right, I think you just provede that existing laws are adequate to police vote fraud, and we don't need an ID requirement.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.