Home The Lodge

Arizona continues to go 'full special needs'

throwing off the yoke of secret UN oppression

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/26/11415282-agenda-21-arizona-close-to-passing-anti-un-sustainability-bill?lite

and thus we see the reason that the nutballs in the tri-cornered dunce hat Teabagger party 'need' to demonize anyone with an education as 'elitist' who need to be placed under 'suspicion' just as Pol Pot did ... it's also a pretty good example as to why industrialists like the Koch Brothers are so fired up to finance them ... because the morons think that support is realy just about freedom

I can hardly wait for Jan Brewer to proclaim Arizona a 'Jewish Banking Free' zone

Replies

• WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,712 Senior Member
    at times idiots make me smile.
    I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,159 Senior Member
    Wetdog wrote: »
    at times idiots make me smile.

Idiots with political power do not make me smile.
    "...this low-rent Lear raging on his Twitter-heath has proven that the phrase malignant buffoon is not an oxymoron..."

George Will
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    the complete lack of evidence of a conspiracy is proof positive it exists
    George K wrote: »
    Idiots with political power do not make me smile.

I smile because it's expected and can't do a damned thing about it. I did the getting all POed thing for too many years. Now I just have to accept humans are humans and most are easily manipulated. And finally, there is nothing I can do to change it. I have the blood pressure of a teenager because of it. I can't do anything about what happens in Arizona. It's good to be aware, but there is no value in getting bent out of shape.
    first we'll get rid of the UN

then we'll run everyone out of town who doesn't agree with us because you know that's the real threat to freedom and if any of 'em dare run for office we'll point them out with surveyors symbols

and then we'll set about stopping and checking the papers of all those people who probably don't belong here cuzz you know you can tell just by looking at them
    monkeydoes wrote: »
    first we'll get rid of the UN

then we'll run everyone out of town who doesn't agree with us because you know that's the real threat to freedom and if any of 'em dare run for office we'll point them out with surveyors symbols

and then we'll set about stopping and checking the papers of all those people who probably don't belong here cuzz you know you can tell just by looking at them

I wish them luck with that. Arizona will become a bunker mentality State, everyone else will leave. In the end they will distrust their neighbors, kill each other and the sane people can move back. And if they don't kill themselves, more of the bunker crowd will move there and be contained.
    white people problems

cuzz they are the real victims in America
    monkeydoes wrote: »
    white people problems

cuzz they are the real victims in America

Incorrect. Didn't you mean to say "white christian people problems...."
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,039 Senior Member
    Wetdog wrote: »
    I wish them luck with that. Arizona will become a bunker mentality State, everyone else will leave. In the end they will distrust their neighbors, kill each other and the sane people can move back. And if they don't kill themselves, more of the bunker crowd will move there and be contained.

Considering they are watering lawns with water they don't have, it is best that as many people as possible leave or kill each other. This is why the word sustainable scares the crap out of them.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,928 Senior Member
    Considering they are watering lawns with water they don't have, it is best that as many people as possible leave or kill each other. This is why the word sustainable scares the crap out of them.

Eh... maybe they'll pass a bill, as long as they're passing such ridiculousness, making Wisconsin and Minnesota irrelevant so they can drain Superior.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

oh no they are up here on a regular basis telling the GOPers in the state legislatures how rich they can be by becoming the Saudi Arabia of water

draining the largest single weather modifier for the lower 48 makes perfect sense to them ... it's in the Bible
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,039 Senior Member
    BTW I get that this is also true of So Cal. Which is why I am leaving as soon as possible so that I am no longer part of the problem.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    apparently the profit margin on a 1800 mile pipeline is greater than it is on a desalination plant

when it comes to the Christian Right they are so very good about telling others about God's Will

let them take it up with God and He can Will it to rain more often in Phoenix
    DSC_0216.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement