Home The Lodge

More from the non-existent front

2»

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    what did the Angel look like?
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,039 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Not so. Wife and I had all but signed a bank note for just that when we miraculously conceived. And we were broke as shizz.

That would have been a huge gamble. Imagine taking out that loan and still not conceiving. I am very happy for you both.

My sister took 3 attempts. She is at the very least a 5%er.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,714 Senior Member
    Are you kidding? They'd need extra lighting just to keep his costars out of the shadows. His melon would be like an eclipse with the stage lights.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    Steven wrote: »
    Teachers actually tend to be in the 1%. They tend to marry very well.
    On what planet?
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    That would have been a huge gamble. Imagine taking out that loan and still not conceiving. I am very happy for you both.

**** right.

There are things that, as a married man, I would do against all odds in order to get my wife back.

2 years is too long. The $12,000 it would have cost was NOTHING compared to having a happy wife. (Or, if no conception, at least a wife with some closure.)
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    monkeydoes wrote: »
    what did the Angel look like?

Joke all you want. Not about this.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,039 Senior Member
    **** right.

There are things that, as a married man, I would do against all odds in order to get my wife back.

2 years is too long. The $12,000 it would have cost was NOTHING compared to having a happy wife. (Or, if no conception, at least a wife with some closure.)

Fair enough. Again happy for you both.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Joke all you want. Not about this.

miracles come in all forms

I am happy for you both
    Steven wrote: »
    Teachers actually tend to be in the 1%. They tend to marry very well.

Tend to marry well?
    ...but many live in 1-percent households, primarily through marriage.
    Many being 0.9 percent (59,362 out of 6.8 million). So one percent of teachers are in the one percent.

You are correct. I stand corrected.
    [email protected] I won one. That never happens to me. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement