Home The Lodge

Have the Koch Bros shot themselves in the foot.

They helped to fund the Tea Party Patriots who are now driving the economy towards a ditch.

What say you?

Replies

• The HingeThe Hinge Senior Member Posts: 162 Senior Member
    White people are stubborn right?
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0

no

people that rich will certainly **** but never feel the pinch when the sheet hits the fan

besides they already know how to diddle the system and will ensure that status quo stays in place and the federal cash flow keeps a coming
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    Call me when they shoot each other in the head.
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 4,149 Senior Member
    greenman wrote: »
    They helped to fund the Tea Party Patriots who are now driving the economy towards a ditch.

What say you?

The actual big mistake was in thinking they could control the TP types and keep them allied with the traditional big business wing of the GOP. So They began a stealth campaign to organize and energize a group of radicals, and it may be a stubbed toe, broken foot, or an amputation.

if incumbent repubs are challenged in mass by TPers in the primaries the results will not be good win or lose. It will be an amputation if TPers chose to run as 3rd party candidates, particularly Palin or Bachman, or a Paul for the presidency. Koch's must be wondering what they wrought now.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 5,624 Senior Member
    I think it's only appropriate that Tea Party and Toilet Paper have the same initials...
  • nimrodnimrod Senior Member Posts: 756 Senior Member
    ...use it once and flush it. The tea party reminds me of some girls I used to know...But, mainstream republicans seem to have some **** on their hands now. And, its not going to wash of easily.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    creekguy wrote: »
    The actual big mistake was in thinking they could control the TP types and keep them allied with the traditional big business wing of the GOP

just watch the money for campaigning dry up come next election

they'll control em alright

the goal has always been about un-seating Obama and enough demoncrats nothing more nothing less as far as they know they are still on track and they play king maker with the malcontents in a few months

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement