i'm starting to get tired of this kid

Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior MemberPosts: 970 Senior Member
P3310080.jpg
at least he lets me hold some of his fish
P3310079.jpg
these he keeps for himself
P3310081.jpg
"All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,942 Senior Member
    ****. Who taught the young man to fish?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 0
    At least you taught him how to beat your a$$. ;)

That is awesome. I hope one day my kids and I can share moments like that.
    ****! Poor kid can't even smile cause the fish is HEAVY! NIce!
  • Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    sweet. never did get the fishing bug to catch with my sons. Good work.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,326 Senior Member
    Is this the mighty Milk River?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    There's no mistaking he's your kid. You guys look identical.
    I can't believe you're in shirt sleeves already.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    Is this the mighty Milk River?

I believe this spot was featured in a milk river fishing report a few years back
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie
    You bring him here and I will show him what it is like to catch normal size trout. ;)
    Good to see he's learning to fish in spite you ... Dang they grow fast in your neck of the grass.
  • swiperswiper Senior Member Posts: 396 Senior Member
    ****. I should be living out west. Nice pics. Good looking fish & a fine looking young man you have there. Keep him away from Palmer and Chernobill.
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    I've always thought that one of my parental duties is to give my kids more opportunities than I had. I think you've got the fishing thing covered.
  • flytrapflytrap Banned Posts: 1,659 Senior Member
    Why disappoint the kid, Chris?
    There are worse things in life than being a born cynic.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.