I'm KING OF THE WORLD!

swamp yankeeswamp yankee Senior MemberPosts: 187 Senior Member
King of the world ma! King of the world!!!!
[cue swampy shooting bullets into top of the propane canister on which he is standing/]
Only saying that because I am the first to post here.:cool:

Stripers are running pretty good off the beaches in Southern Maine!!!!

Replies

• magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 885 Senior Member
    You're an Arundelian with a superiority complex. I'm king of the world because I caught a 22" brookie on the Magalloway this afternoon.

Jim
  • Bubba FinghasBubba Finghas Senior Member Posts: 145 Senior Member
    Permission to raid your beach the night of Aug 10th? I`ll be doing the Camden thingie the 9th, crashing near Portland then heading to the south after
    5pm.. I will then be the King throwing a full Spey at the fish that laugh at Swamper.

The Magalloway will be my **** the end of the month if I can sneak away from wife and kids..
  • swiperswiper Senior Member Posts: 395 Senior Member
    magalloway wrote: »
    You're an Arundelian with a superiority complex. I'm king of the world because I caught a 22" brookie on the Magalloway this afternoon.

Jim

That, right there, is awesome. I'd love to get into some of that action.
    I witnessed Dan Daly catch a very sweet LL Salmon at middle dam curing FFIM conclave, have photo to prove it.. Mike Have you ever stood and seen the Monster fish at the dam? WHOLLY COW it`s awesome.
  • swiperswiper Senior Member Posts: 395 Senior Member
    I think it's the Upper Dam that I fish up there. Off Route 16. Correct? I've never been to Middle Dam.
  • magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 885 Senior Member
    Mike, I think you may have Aziscohos dam on the Magalloway confused with the Richardson Lake dams that end up forming the Rapid. Aziscohos is visible from Route 16. Anyway, I hooked a monster about an eighth-mile downstream from the Mailbox pool; it's funny what happens when you get off your high horse, hide the dries and start slinging wet flies to the big ones.

Jim
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,859 Senior Member
    that was upper dam, bubba

i'm free the 10th, and the evening of the 9th

just sayin'
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
    tim_s wrote: »
    that was upper dam, bubba

i'm free the 10th, and the evening of the 9th

just sayin'

So getting really drunk the 9th, or maybe even fishing the 9th in the PM. I have a couple of stops in Portland the 10th that should be an all day event. **** Tim even doing dinner at Bucks would be kick ****.
  • outdoorsmanoutdoorsman Member Posts: 85 Member
    Are the stripah's pounding the beaches down theyah on their way out, Swampy?
    Are the stripah's pounding the beaches down theyah on their way out, Swampy?
    The only thing the Swamper was pounding was Sammies... I promised him some skinny water fishing this spring on the Cape.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file