Home The Lodge

race and IQ

124»

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    11) GeorgeK is jealous of my huge....blackness
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,039 Senior Member
    That's funny you sounded talla on the radio.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    You forgot:

9) MikeA is blacker than Wesley Snipes

I'm ignoring you because you are presently engaged in trademark infringment, and I hav enot yet decided whether to rat you out: http://www.buffcoeng.com/main.html
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    Bring it, lawyer b****.

Side note: I assume you are Googling my name because of some sort of man-crush?
  • Bak4MorBak4Mor Senior Member Posts: 970 Senior Member
    no one leaves the table until you say two nice things about each other
    "All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through. " ~Lone Watie
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Jamespio wrote: »
    I'm ignoring you because you are presently engaged in trademark infringment, and I hav enot yet decided whether to rat you out: http://www.buffcoeng.com/main.html

I went to that site, clicked on the link for Buffco's Quality Manual, and it was not available. That felt highly metaphorical.

bd
  • JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Bring it, lawyer b****.

Side note: I assume you are Googling my name because of some sort of man-crush?

ACtually, completely true story, I was reading a decision from a judge in a case in which I kicked some major **** while representing a group of fire fighters and the judge cited a case in which one of the parties was Buffco, Inc. That led to a google search.
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Jamespio wrote: »
    ACtually, completely true story, I was reading a decision from a judge in a case in which I kicked some major ****

Talk about a sentence that brings the old saying about blind squirrels and nuts screaming to the forefront of one's mind....

bd

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement