Home The Lodge

Adolf ****!

Been a while since we had a good **** thread ...

Adolf isn't dead, nope, he's actually a nine year old living in New Jersey and is in the middle of a custody battle

http://www.inquisitr.com/154741/adolf-****-in-custody-battle/

Mom n dad insist they are not Neo-**** inspite of the fact their home is adorned in swastikas

Replies

• Some people just shouldn't be parents.
    babyhitler.jpg

THE JEWS!, THE JEWS! MY BINKY FOR DA JEWS!
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 25,524 Senior Member
    I gotta say I have a hard time reconciling this with the first amendment. If the kid is not being physically abused and is only being indoctrinated into a sick way of thinking about the world then those parents have that right. The thinking that is being used by this judge is the same thinking that Ribbedforyourpleasure Back would use to deny people gay people the right to have kids. Where does it stop Baptist? Eagles fans?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Brian D.Brian D. Senior Member Posts: 4,011 Senior Member
    Isn't it funny how Dept of Children's Services fails to remove kids from horribly abusive homes so often, and then they go and remove kids from non-abusive homes for relatively frivolous reasons? I'm sorry, being a white supremacist is awful, but you can't make a rule that people don't have a right to raise children if their political beliefs are wrong. It's strange how wherever you go, DCS always seems to be a hotbed of dysfunctionality.

bd
  • yataheyyatahey Senior Member Posts: 5,605 Senior Member
    You know who else acts like ****? The Dept of Children's Services.
    "When the goin gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
  • Take the kids and put 'em on a busy road in China.

Honestly, do we need the two parents' contributions to the gene pool?
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,393 Senior Member
    I'm mixed on this. I agree with Chris up to a point, but in a world where **** is widely believed to have been evil, isn't it cruel to put a child into this world with that name. If the kid ends up in a public school, he could have a lot of trouble with that name. Isn't that cruel?
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    I don't like it, Fish. But what I like even less is a bureaucratic organization determining whether or not you are fit to be a parent.

slippery.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1224996790467
  • yes because it's far more fun when a bureaucratic organization is charged with managing the incarceration of the resulting failure and you can sit at the computer drooling and demanding his or hers public execution
    Buffco wrote: »
    But what I like even less is a bureaucratic organization determining whether or not you are fit to be a parent.
    The alternative is nobody protects the children, because nobody has a legal right to do anything about abuse. Maybe it is better to have it multi-layered approach. An agency with a legal right to take the children out of the home and one or more independent agencies that make to call to do so. Finally the court system review can override the agencies as a guard to the agencies making mistakes.

Of course we are dealing with humans making decisions about other humans, so nothing if fool proof.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    FishTX wrote: »
    I'm mixed on this. I agree with Chris up to a point, but in a world where **** is widely believed to have been evil, isn't it cruel to put a child into this world with that name. If the kid ends up in a public school, he could have a lot of trouble with that name. Isn't that cruel?

Those sort of people home school.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    monkeydoes wrote: »
    yes because it's far more fun when a bureaucratic organization is charged with managing the incarceration of the resulting failure and you can sit at the computer drooling and demanding his or hers public execution

So, we'll chalk you up in the "let them decide who's fit to be a parent" column, then?
  • If you need a license to own a gun, you should need a license to procreate.

People Kill People, people.
    Those sort of people home school.
    My sister home schools. What are you saying? ;)

Buffco wrote: »
    So, we'll chalk you up in the "let them decide who's fit to be a parent" column, then?

Don't you agree that somebody has to protect children from abusive homes?

The question here is, "is it abusive to raise your kids to be a racist drooling redneck?"

My answer is no. It is not abusive. It is still wrong, but not the government's role to get involved.
    Tx I am opposed to home schooling unless the parents have a degree in early childhood development or education and give their kids the level of education they would need to get into a good college. Which would mean you would have to teach them about evolution.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 5,181 Senior Member
    You know who else opposed home schooling?
  • Buffco wrote: »

no

you can put me down in the 'we never realized there would be a problem and no one ever saw this coming' (after the school or workplace mass shooting) is complete **** column

but then again one must ignore the source of problems in order keep the drama in trailer parks high
    Tx I am opposed to home schooling unless the parents have a degree in early childhood development or education and give their kids the level of education they would need to get into a good college. Which would mean you would have to teach them about evolution.
    I'm pretty sure her degree isn't education, though her mom was a public school teacher.

As she and her husband are Christians, I doubt evolution is being taught. I could be wrong, since I have never bothered to bring up the subject. Some Christians have no problem with evolution theory.

Then I disagree with her decision. Oh well free country I guess.

Some time someone is going to have to explain to me how evolution is anti-God. It is not a science book for cripes sake. Next thing they will tell us that saying frogs come from tadpoles is evil.
  • Brian D. wrote: »
    Isn't it funny how Dept of Children's Services fails to remove kids from horribly abusive homes so often, and then they go and remove kids from non-abusive homes for relatively frivolous reasons? I'm sorry, being a white supremacist is awful, but you can't make a rule that people don't have a right to raise children if their political beliefs are wrong. It's strange how wherever you go, DCS always seems to be a hotbed of dysfunctionality.

bd

What he said.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement