Home The Lodge

So Most of You are Still "Alive"

2»

Replies

• EdBEdB Senior Member Posts: 3,084 Senior Member

I used to be eddie2belt. Glad to hear from you and that you are doing well.

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,875 Senior Member

@Wetdog said:
    And what happened to Bob?

He's doing OK. Posting photos and fishing.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

@Steven said:

Tell him I say hey and to be safe, please

Done. Will relay his reply.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

From Driftless

"...tell em I love em. Steven too. Haha really and to look me up...send them this..."

Two days ago

"Give em a mug shot too..."

"Send them my regards and tell them they're all uncool for not joining Facebook." - Brian D

BTW. Hextall made a facebook page called The Lodge in Exile. Some of the guys, and Sara, who don't post here can be found there.

"Howdy to them both!!!" - Swampyankee

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,493 Senior Member

@breamfisher said:

Did we ever figure out who Eugene was?

I am bound by my oath of secrecy, but I will give you a hint.

He, she or it was NOT Cappy Duane. >:)

The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member
    edited April 2020 #42

@Wetdog said:
    I have always been wetdog as far as I remember. There must have been some other handle. I actually remember trying to come up with a name, when my dog Freya came in and shook.....hence wetdog.

It's good to "see" you all and I appreciated the kind words.

Bob Williams is on facebook. I get the impression from some of his posts, he is not doing as well as one would hope. He is having quite a few health issues. I pray for him.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Nice to see some names from the past. Anyone know what has become of Emerger?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

@FishTX said:

@Wetdog said:

Wait which Bob are we referring?

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,493 Senior Member

@fishingcomic said:
    Nice to see some names from the past. Anyone know what has become of Emerger?

I've been wondering as well how he's doing.

The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
  • WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,931 Senior Member

Tell those facebook users, Bob, Sara... that I am thinking about them..all I can do as I don't and won't do facebook

oh and I now remember the blue ox thing, what it was about but not details which I would like

I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
    I find the willingness to give it up frightening.

@fishingcomic said:

@FishTX said:

@Wetdog said:

Wait which Bob are we referring?

I thought Wetdog was referring to Driftless who is also a Bob. The only times I hear from Bob Williams is when he talks to MonkeyDoes.

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 4,963 Senior Member

@FishTX said:
    "Send them my regards and tell them they're all uncool for not joining Facebook." - Brian D

Tell Brian his mom says hello.

• LandoLando Posts: 261 Senior Member

@Cuddy said:
    I have not signed in or posted here in forever, but wanted I saw your post and just wanted to say "Hi" and glad to hear from you.

Insert Wavy Hand............

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement