Home The Lodge

paid for by anti-Trump Republicans

creekguycreekguy Senior MemberPosts: 4,363 Senior Member
edited March 2020 in The Lodge #1

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member

There will never be accountability.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 6,227 Senior Member

If you can't beat him go after his children. Good call. Except they were wealthy well before he took office. Ivanka was worth about 150 million in 2016. Most of that from her own company.
    https://www.amazon.com/s?k=ivanka+trump&linkCode=ll2&linkId=eefcb2062b708ff440bf45c993ffef33&tag=laurenheavy-20&ref=as_li_ss_tl

Does Hunter Biden have a company, besides his Coke dealer?

Ukraine just called.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

@MikeA said:

Does Hunter Biden have a company, besides his Coke dealer?

This is the problem with getting your information from the Daily Caller.

In 2009, Biden, along with Devon Archer and John Kerry's stepson Christopher Heinz, founded the investment firm Rosemont Seneca.[21]
    He also joined the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner LLP,[14] and founded Eudora Global, a venture capital firm.[18]

In 2013, Biden, Devon Archer, and Chinese businessman Jonathan Li founded BHR Partners, a business focused on investing Chinese capital in companies based outside of China.[14] In September 2019, President Trump falsely claimed that Biden "walk[ed] out of China with $1.5 billion in a fund" and earned "millions" of dollars from the BHR deal, while Trump was also accusing Biden of malfeasance in Ukraine.[28][29] Trump publicly called on China to investigate Hunter Biden's business activities there while his father was vice president.[30][31] On October 13, 2019, citing "the barrage of false charges" by the President, Hunter Biden announced his resignation from the Board of Directors for BHR Partners effective at the end of the month.[32][12] According to his lawyer, Biden had "not received any compensation for being on BHR's board of directors," nor had he received any return on his equity share in BHR.[33] Biden's lawyer, George Mesires, told The Washington Post that BHR Partners had been "capitalized from various sources with a total of 30 million RMB [Chinese Renminbi], or about $4.2 million, not $1.5 billion."[28]

• creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 4,363 Senior Member

More concerned about Mike's jab at Coke users.

if you drain D.C. of the Coke and other drug users, who will be left?

• ShawnC2ShawnC2 Posts: 1,701 Senior Member

Mike, they’re adults. If they can’t take the heat maybe it’s time to get out of the kitchen.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,659 Senior Member

I thought Dubya was the main coke supplier for Washington pol relatives, at least back in his flying days.

No?

The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.

I am still trying to figure out why we have to pay Ivanka to make trade deals for herself with China.

Because, “But Daddy! You promised!!!”

@creekguy said:
    More concerned about Mike's jab at Coke users.

if you drain D.C. of the Coke and other drug users, who will be left?

Especially when you have a president who is clearly on meth.

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 6,227 Senior Member
    edited March 2020 #12

Speaking of meth and politics. Remember this guy? Glad FL dodged the bullet on that one.

Andrew Gillum, who in 2018 came within 34,000 votes of becoming Florida’s governor, was discovered by police at a South Beach hotel early Friday morning in a room with bags of possible methamphetamine and in the company of a man who appeared to have overdosed on drugs, according to a Miami Beach police report.

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2020/03/13/andrew-gillum-found-in-miami-beach-hotel-room-with-suspected-drugs-police-say/?clavis&utm_expid=.rZxRlJI0T86fmAabR1Jv8w.1&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/

Remember when the previous governor was found guilty of medicare fraud?

Well, scratch him off of the VP list.

I thought he was a member of the Blue Man Group.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement