Home The Lodge

I see now why they don't want to release the Whistle blowers name.

MikeAMikeA Senior MemberPosts: 6,126 Senior Member

They get Epstiened.

Obama DHS whistleblower found dead with gunshot wound in California
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/9/louie-gohmert-steve-king-say-whistleblower-philip-/

Dub this the Next Story To Be Ignored By The Major Media.
Yep.

Replies

• tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 2,380 Senior Member

lmao - a probable suicide, the media came out calling it a suicide before they concluded their investigation, simply stated that cause of death has not been ruled yet (note the Bee had said 'probable', and it still looks 'probable' still

but tea partier gohmert, who has a history of saying stupid, inflammatory things....and king, who might just be worse than him, both come out with "we don't believe it" - because, in their mind, it tarnishes obama

zero evidence, the guy killed himself, and the investigation will show that.......but let's make political hay by saying something stupid! and THAT is why you won't read about it, because both if these guys have proven over time to be party hacks who will say anything to rally the base

nothing to see here, except stupid people doing stupid things

Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member

So you don't think it was because releasing his/her name is illegal. Only a fool would listen to anything Louie Gohmert or Steve King has to say on anything.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 6,126 Senior Member

Take those two out of the picture. Whistle blowers ending up dead is something that's very concerning. Or it should be and I can promise my left and right ball it would be if it was the Trump WB. I mean, wasn't Epstein's death ruled a suicide too? Can you understand why the mistrust?

here's where my mistrust comes from: dipshits like these two who will say ANYTHING just to rally the base......this isn't leadership, it's partisan politics at it's worst......my mistrust comes from folks who do things like claim obama was a kenyan national, or whine about joe biden's kid while giving all of theirs government positions....**** like that

Mine is when people (especially whistle blowers) who are adversaries of very politically powerful people, end up dead. If the Trump WB was suicided I’d be equally suspicious.

name one who was actually killed and proven to be because of their actions?

epstein was the vicitim of an overworked prison system that blatantly screwed up......IF he was killed, it was more a case of prisoners hating pedos than anything else.....

these two coming out with this nonsense was nothing but purposeful inflammatory and ludicrous statements in an election year; i want my leaders to be above such ****

@MikeA said:
    Take those two out of the picture. Whistle blowers ending up dead is something that's very concerning. Or it should be and I can promise my left and right ball it would be if it was the Trump WB. I mean, wasn't Epstein's death ruled a suicide too? Can you understand why the mistrust?

So do you think Trump had him killed?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

I don’t know who did it. But it’s pretty obvious somebody did. Too many inconsistencies.

I didn't know you were a forensic investigator.

I didn't know you were an Obama apologist. LOL! Yes I did. How about, yea that’s pretty screwed up. Or, dang that is kinda fishy. Anything besides trying to discredit him right off the bat. Some of you have just been head over heels over whistle blowers the last three years. Well now we have a dead one. I’m sorry his death could make your team look bad. He’s still dead, and it’s still suspicious.

• ShawnC2ShawnC2 Posts: 1,602 Senior Member

Still with the Obama Derangement Syndrome. You and your messiah need to let it go.

@MikeA said:
    I didn't know you were an Obama apologist. LOL! Yes I did. How about, yea that’s pretty screwed up. Or, dang that is kinda fishy. Anything besides trying to discredit him right off the bat. Some of you have just been head over heels over whistle blowers the last three years. Well now we have a dead one. I’m sorry his death could make your team look bad. He’s still dead, and it’s still suspicious.

You know if they were accusing Trump you would be screaming "HOAX"

BTW I am not buying the whole Epstein conspiracy and it points right at Trump.

edited March 2020 #15

@fishingcomic said:

BTW I am not buying the whole Epstein conspiracy and it points right at Trump.

The only thing Trump killed was the libs hopes and dreams.

And pretty much everyone else's.

And America. He blew her brain right the f**k out.

BTW, Mike, Gart, and Joe: How’s your 401k doing?

I can’t complain. I’m still on target.

• Buffco2Buffco2 Posts: 843 Senior Member

11% down on Friday.

This too shall pass.

• Buffco2Buffco2 Posts: 843 Senior Member

Yeah, I'm not worried about it on my end.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement