Home Main Forum

Freeware OST to PST Converter

troycole93troycole93 Posts: 29 Junior Member

InQuit OST recovery tool works best to solve your OST corruption issue and now we are going to tell its benefits which are the best. This PST file can be stored anywhere in your laptop or computer and it makes easy for you to keep a backup copy of your PST file to move it from one computer to another computer. By using this too PST file can be stored anywhere in your laptop or computer and it makes easy for you to keep a backup copy of your PST file to move it from one computer to another computer. You are free to convert your data into various formats like MBOX, EML, EMLX, vCal, vCard and MSG etc.

Read More: https://inquit-ost-to-pst-converter-toolbox.en.softonic.com/

Replies

• moseve3776moseve3776 Posts: 15 Junior Member

To convert the data from OST to PST format the user may not have much suitable solution for this conversion as I would like to refer a software which I had used earlier for the migration of the data from OST file format to PST format without any problem directly. You can use the Softaken OST to PST Converter application which is the great tool option to have for the migration of the data from OST to PST.

• kevinjohnsonkevinjohnson Posts: 104 Senior Member

Export mailbox from Exchange OST to PST is a very easy task with the help of ATS OST to PST Converter software. Using it you can convert single as well as multiple files in a few minutes without losing any data. Through the help of this tool, you can see the recovered mailbox before the actual conversion. It is 100% safe and secure for the conversion process. You can directly export your data into cloud-based application Office365 & Live Exchange Server. It gives a free demo version which allows you to convert 30 emails into PST, EML, MBOX, HTML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard file formats.

Read More Info: https://ats-ost-to-pst-converter-toolkit.en.softonic.com/

• kavinmaxwellkavinmaxwell Posts: 284 Senior Member

A few months ago, I also used to move my Outlook OST file format to PST format. I tried the manual technique to shift from OST to PST format. A manual process is too considerable time-consuming approach and furthermore, it would not pledge for safe consequences. On expert’s recommendation, I tried the application for GainTools OST to PST Converter Tool.

• harshdixitharshdixit Posts: 18 Junior Member

The simplest way to convert OST data to PST is MailsSoftware OST to PST Converter tool. This utility has the ability to export the OST file to PST, EML, MSG, RTF, MBOX, HTML, and MHTML format. It provides a choice for the user to split the larger OST file to smaller PSTs as per the user's requirements. It is workable with all Windows OS 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc. To know more: https://spark.adobe.com/page/p0C7efCuGHyDO/

• zaplotechzaplotech Posts: 41 Member

Zaplogix OST to PST Converter Software to recovers the data and converts Outlook offline OST files to PST Outlook file in the only right way. This Software supports multiple or selective items folders recovery or you can convert them into many formats like- PST, EML, MSG, MHTML, TXT, RTF with office 365. This application generates a preview of offline OST file emails, contacts, inbox items, outbox items or other items before providing the accurate conversion.
    For More Info Visit: Zaplogix OST to PST Convertre

• kaydenfoxkaydenfox Posts: 61 Member

If you are facing this issue and want to find a solution, then I will recommend you to try Mailvita OST to PST Converter this software will help you to migrate emails from OST file to PST file extension. Easily convert filtered OST files.

• JameslilyJameslily Posts: 8 Junior Member

I faced the same issue one week ago and I have used OST file exporter and got fine results with this software. The software works smoothly and performs easy recovery of OST emails, attachments, whole components of email messages without losing any single file. Some tools are available in the market, you can search through google or I will recommend OST to PST tool, this software will help you to convert emails from OST to PST file format. Go ahead and download free software. If you are facing trouble for conversion of OST files to PST format then don't take tension and try this OST file exporter that is fully reliable and popular software for converting OST files to PST format. OST file converter provides you with simple steps for recovery of OST files.

For More Info Visit Here : www.osttopstapp.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement