Home The Lodge

Trump is the chosen one...

Replies

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 5,075 Senior Member

That goes hand in hand with his being the King of Israel, I guess.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,650 Senior Member

Some people are saying he replaced illegal Mexican lawn care workers at Mar al Lago with a herd of red calves.

The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.

Excuse me, I meant "He".

The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 6,399 Senior Member

The royal "we" should suffice.

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 5,075 Senior Member

@George K said:
    Some people are saying he replaced illegal Mexican lawn care workers at Mar al Lago with a herd of red calves.

I hope He doesn't put yokes on them.

• sugarstickssugarsticks Posts: 12 Junior Member

@Steven said:

If Trump is to be the self anointed chosen one to whitewash Catholic Church complicity in 9/11 so research into their brokering **** Germany concentration camp Holocaust death totals inexchange for Islam oil won't become public knowledge as the Bush's patriot act business to nuke Temple Mount for 9/11 continuing destruction as those thieving Israel old testaments by KKK on a cross arsonists tradition to kill all the Jews in NYC & Israel; could just have a problem with Israel as King.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 6,399 Senior Member

@sugarsticks said:

@Steven said:

If Trump is to be the self anointed chosen one to whitewash Catholic Church complicity in 9/11 so research into their brokering **** Germany concentration camp Holocaust death totals inexchange for Islam oil won't become public knowledge as the Bush's patriot act business to nuke Temple Mount for 9/11 continuing destruction as those thieving Israel old testaments by KKK on a cross arsonists tradition to kill all the Jews in NYC & Israel; could just have a problem with Israel as King.

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 361 Senior Member

Welcome Back, Sugar. Love the new handle.

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 8,977 Senior Member
    edited August 2019 #10

@sugarsticks said:

@Steven said:

Like the foot fungus which only goes into temporary remission no matter how much Lotrimin you put on it, he is back.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member

that is probably the first time one of his posts actually makes sense and is relevant to the situation.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 6,280 Senior Member

He had, what alcoholics call, a moment of clarity.

@fishingcomic said:
    that is probably the first time one of his posts actually makes sense and is relevant to the situation.

Somehow this Catholic Church megalomaniacal crusade "serve the Pope or die" for favored followers there had to be medical care for those who weren't victims of a Christian Nation patriot act of US Islamophobia to kill on behalf of the crusade 4 million of Islam as a historical repeat of **** Germany exterminations of 6 million on behalf of the Catholic Church to keep themselves affordably healthy.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,541 Senior Member

Yeah, it was funny ONCE.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

@fishingcomic said:
    Yeah, it was funny ONCE.

Seems nothing has changed realizing Bicentennial NYC & Israel Jews meaningless insignificance to SCOTUS & Rehnquist's "serve the Pope or die" fabricated misnomers of immaculate drug conceptions standing for KKK churchstate lynching enforcement thieving arsonists dictating US Constitutions - old glories - old testaments being unimportant to Christiananality suicidal pedophilia super egos homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming as WW II war crimes obviously just as inconsequential to those Federal Lynching churchstate burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" Islamophobia pedophilia health care plan made it somewhat easier if Muslims in business with lynching enforcement had just delivered a nuke to Temple Mount 9/11.

Get your facts straight, Sugar, before going off your meds and taking it out on your keyboard.

Adolph and his cronies were not serving the Pope, although they hated Catholics far less than they did Jews. Their ultimate goal was a new state religion, a mix of traditional Germanic/Norse gods and practices with a huge dose of the traditional and modern occult.

When you're back on your meds you could look it up.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement