Replies

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 4,105 Senior Member

In May, it was reported that a transgender woman was seeking $50,000 after being denied service at Mad Wax, a body hair removal business in Windsor, Ont. Jason Carruthers, Mad Wax’s president, told the Windsor Star at the time that the only employee working that day was a Muslim woman who refrains from physical contact with men outside family. And the only staff member who did male waxing was on sick leave.

Oh, this is quite the dilemma.

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,779 Senior Member

If your religion prevents you from doing your job, you shouldn't have that job.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 4,105 Senior Member

@breamfisher said:

This is sarcasm, no?

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,779 Senior Member
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 3,041 Senior Member

When Religion interferes with work....

Soooo.....

1. If your Catholic ya can't work for Trojan Condoms
    2. If your Jewish ya can't be makin pork sausage for Jimmy Dean
    3. If your Hindu ya can't be a fry cook at Mc Donalds
    4. If your Mormon ya can't be a marriage counselor
    5. If your Buddhist ya can't fight MMA events
  • magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 1,030 Senior Member
    1. If you're Baptist, you can't call out hoe-downs.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member

5)

”Bring it.”

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,269 Senior Member

@sherb said:

@breamfisher said:

This is sarcasm, no?

Should she be allowed to be a bartender?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

I coulda took him----guess we'll never know

;)

I don't know about you guys, but if I am going to have that done, I want it done by an expert.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

There's a bikini I'm not wantin to view :)

1st thing I thought of---he reminds me of...from the last link

@fishingcomic said:
    I don't know about you guys, but if I am going to have that done, I want it done by an expert.

Definitely an reluctant amateur.

Trust me when it comes to the Brazilian Manscape, you get what you pay for.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.