This is Not Good

2»

Replies

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 4,019 Senior Member

Next they’ll be cranking out tons of weapons grade uranium. Or as Omar would say. Some people enriched some thing.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,091 Senior Member

Hey if Japan does not regard it as an act of war, then it is none of our business.

BTW thanks to Trump Iran plans on enriching uranium again. Man I am so tired of all this winning.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    edited June 19 #34

Maybe next time make a better "deal"? One that you're country actually supports.... You know, like a Treaty.

edited June 19 #35

If there is a better deal to be made, you can bet Trump won't be the one making it.

How's that NK thing working out?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Well, we aren't sending them pallets loaded with billions in currency. So there's that.

We would have lost in court and had to send it anyway. Wait what am I saying? As a Trump supporter you don't believe in the rule of law.

But again how is that NK deal going?

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 343 Senior Member
    edited June 19 #38

Noth Korea; spit in our face, making missiles. Iran; building a bomb, planning on closing the Straits, thumbing their nose. China; waiting, no reason to deal now, as they don't have elections and have all the money. All this was foreseeable.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.