Home The Lodge

So showing a money tree next to Bernie Sanders

2»

Replies

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 3,041 Senior Member

Well you will look long and hard to find anything where I said Americans were idiots for electing Trump---not there

And Trump an Idiot---ask Rex Tillerson---oh yeah wasn't idiot-

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 5,851 Senior Member

@Steven said:
    By the way, Bushart...
    Outside of Ricinus, your predecessors here over the years, did you no favors.

TimD. My man.

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 4,726 Senior Member
    edited May 2019 #35

Freaking software.

Of a slew, I left one out. You know I'm right though.

Edit: This was referring to Saylor (who I barely remember).

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,039 Senior Member
    edited May 2019 #36

@Steven said:

Also tell me how patriotic it is to bring in a foreign leader to chastise a sitting president before congress.

What does this have to do with Ilhan Omar? Oh...nothing.

It shows the validity of her accusations regarding allegiance.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

or it shows how bad Republicans thought the Iran deal was.

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 361 Senior Member
    edited May 2019 #38

Oh you "Nortes" always pikin on each other. BTW, Did you here about the cows in Wyoming starting a #MooToo movement?

@Steven said:
    or it shows how bad Republicans thought the Iran deal was.

they didn't have to do something so traitorous to make their point.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

So, by inviting Netanyahu to speak, the Republicans betrayed their country. And by attending the speech, Nancy Pelosi did as well.

They brought a foreign leader to admonish their President, so yes they did. The Pelosi argument is weak and get's you nothing. She didn't invite him.

1) Your use of the term traitor is, well, "expansive."
    2) Who cares if she did or didn't. She lent her imprimatur. Many Democrats didn't attend.

One man's admonish, is another man's educate, I guess.

Not when it is a foreign leader brought in to publicly admonish a sitting president. If we did that to Bush, you guys would have gone apoplectic.

Again your argument is weak tea.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement