Home The Lodge

Q.13 What the heck is going on with Iran?

2»

Replies

• Green Mt BoyGreen Mt Boy Senior Member Posts: 1,076 Senior Member

Is being critical of Bibi = anti Semitic?

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 4,726 Senior Member

No, of course not. Claiming Netanyahu controls the U.S. government is.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,039 Senior Member

@Steven said:

@fishingcomic said:

What does that have to do with the fact that criticizing AIPAC or Israeli Policies makes someone an anti-semite?

This isn't.

@fishingcomic said:

Careful, if you say it is because of Bibi, you are an anti-semite.

This is.

So we are not to criticize the undue influence that Bibi has on the President and the Republican party? That same Republican party that invited Bibi to our Capital to rebuke our President before congress? We are not allowed to criticize that or we hate Jews?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 26,039 Senior Member
    edited May 2019 #35

@Steven said:
    No, of course not. Claiming Netanyahu controls the U.S. government is.

Nobody claimed he controls the government. BTW they say the same of Putin, what does that make people who do that?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement