Back to the Dead Pool

CO NativeCO Native Senior MemberPosts: 1,543 Senior Member

Who changed theirs this week to add Pete Davidson? That would be some big points.

Replies

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,957 Senior Member
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,515 Senior Member

Ariane Grande's ex-fiance'. Writer and comedian on SNL.

If I know this, you should know this.

Honestly, now I’m wondering who Ariane Grande is? Is that a new drink at Starbucks?

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 3,979 Senior Member

You know. . . he got in hot water recently for making fun of some Congressman's eypatch.

Ok, I did hear about that!
    He dead?

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,252 Senior Member
    edited December 2018 #7

@Shawn C. said:
    Honestly, now I’m wondering who Ariane Grande is? Is that a new drink at Starbucks?

Jesus even my pop culture lacking a$$ knows this. This gets you 17 get off my law points.

Ha, ha!

The coffee person’s name is somewhat familiar but no idea what she is famous for. She’s probably a questionably -talented pop star whom the industry decided to elevate to star status.

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,115 Senior Member
    edited December 2018 #9

@Shawn C. said:
    Ha, ha!

The coffee person’s name is somewhat familiar but no idea what she is famous for. She’s probably a questionably -talented pop star whom the industry decided to elevate to star status.

Yes. And easy on the eyes...

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,408 Senior Member

She played the bubbly air head friend, Cat Valentine, on the hit Nickelodeon show "Victorious", starring Victoria Justice. She briefly appeared as the same character in the spin-off "Sam and Cat", starring opposite fellow "Victorious" alum Jennette McCurdy.

She was known for her high, breathy voice, gorgeous olive skin, and sweet, bubbly charm. She stole the show from fellow castmates Justice and McCurdy, whom she's since greatly outpaced in terms of success.

She has moved on to become an international pop sensation. She's also hot as ****.

So show some respect, you Neanderthals.

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,252 Senior Member

There’s got to be some happy middle ground between Shawn’s matlocky gross lack of knowledge and Buffy’s over the top greater than his lust for Sherb obsession

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 3,979 Senior Member

@Buffco said:

She was known for her high, breathy voice, gorgeous olive skin, and sweet, bubbly charm. She stole the show from fellow castmates Justice and McCurdy, whom she's since greatly outpaced in terms of success.

She has moved on to become an international pop sensation. She's also hot as ****.

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 1,543 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:
    Who?

http://bfy.tw/IkU9

He's tweeting about leaving this planet because some girl dumped him.

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,737 Senior Member

@Buffco said:
    She played the bubbly air head friend, Cat Valentine, on the hit Nickelodeon show "Victorious", starring Victoria Justice. She briefly appeared as the same character in the spin-off "Sam and Cat", starring opposite fellow "Victorious" alum Jennette McCurdy.

Is it bad I had to google search every person and show mentioned in this response?

****? Have you dudes been living under a rock?

@jbilly said:
    There’s got to be some happy middle ground between Shawn’s matlocky gross lack of knowledge and Buffy’s over the top greater than his lust for Sherb obsession

The person you're looking for is EdB.

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,515 Senior Member

@Buffco said:

We all felt this way about Hillary Duff

edited December 2018 #18

@Steven said:

@Buffco said:

We all felt this way about Hillary Duff

I STILL feel this way about Hillary Duff. Did you know she had these cakes????

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,092 Senior Member

@Buffco said:

Let's not forget the things she likes to do to donuts.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.