People Are Saying

George KGeorge K Super ModeratorPosts: 8,954 Senior Member
edited July 10 in The Lodge #1

That the next pardons will go either to Catherine O'Leary and her cow, Mary Mallon or Charles Manson. All were treated very, very unfairly by the fake news media. What are the odds?

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Replies

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 161 Senior Member

Well, Manson was demonized by the media also, so there is some camaraderie there. both were really successful with the ladies, and most of Charlie's remain quite loyal to him. Helter Skelter does seem to be coming true, when you think about it! I can picture the Pres saying similar things to Charlie that he said to NKorea Kim.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,380 Senior Member

Best closing ever.

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,730 Senior Member

@Squeezlesnits said:
    People say lots of things. How many of them are correct, how many of them come to pass (as percentages of all things said)?

Actually 24....until you count what you wrote below. LOL

Holy phook sticks! Hey everybody check it out, I did it! A 25 word reply! Whoo-hoo!

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,730 Senior Member

I'm waiting for him to pardon Mussolini and Tojo. After all, “You also had some very fine people on both sides.”

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,954 Senior Member

Dear Sherb,

Re: "Best closing ever. -- FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,416 Senior Member

@Squeezlesnits said:

Holy phook sticks! Hey everybody check it out, I did it! A 25 word reply! Whoo-hoo!

Hey everybody check it out, I did it! I read an entire Kanaloa post! Whoo-hoo!

:

Why?

Because it was only 24 words.

Of this latest screed, all I read was "why?"

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 1,047 Senior Member

@Steven said:

Of this latest screed, all I read was "why?"

Hahaha. You got further than me.

Actually, there is a social contract about how you behave on an internet forum. That's why a moderator can ban you for good.

The only question is whether you've violated that contract.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file