Jonbenet Ramsey, yeah that case

creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 161 Senior Member

was clearly killed in a fit of rage by her mom, who then freaked out and came up with a crazy scheme to avoid responsibility. No other solution is reasonable. Any takers?

Replies

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,380 Senior Member

I’ll buy that.

Patsy was always the most likely suspect

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,792 Senior Member

I thought it was some black guy that had been at the pool with his socks on earlier that day.

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,954 Senior Member

@jbilly said:
    I thought it was some black guy that had been at the pool with his socks on and then BBQed without a permit earlier that day.

Improved it for you. Gratis. You're welcome.

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

@creekyguy said:
    was clearly killed in a fit of rage by her mom, who then freaked out and came up with a crazy scheme to avoid responsibility. No other solution is reasonable. Any takers?

Remember JonBenet used to do those creepy kid beauty pageants? I wonder if she put her makeup on wrong.

• CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 1,047 Senior Member

@creekyguy said:

Why you think she died so young? Karma dude.

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,932 Senior Member

If so, and that's a big if, she hid her mental illness well. Because it would take a real monster to kill their own child. She didn't seem like that monster to me.

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,932 Senior Member
    edited July 11 #8

But then I didn’t see it in the girl who drove her kids into the lake either. I’m just always surprised by the evil **** people can do to children. like this
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=al0Yn_1531185861

@MikeA said:
    But then I didn’t see it in the girl who drove her kids into the lake either. I’m just always surprised by the evil **** people can do to children.

Well she was a special case. Blamed a black dude for it, as I recall. Infanticide is actually fairly common, though we don't usually see it at the Susan Smith level.

Patsy, I think just lost her **** one day. It happens. Boulder hadn't had a homicide in 10 years when JonBenet ended up dead. I'm guessing the investigators suffered from a failure of the imagination. They just couldn't imagine it. But I can.

• magallowaymagalloway Senior Member Posts: 900 Senior Member

I was, am, and forever will be totally creeped by child beauty pageants and mothers who push their children into them, so yes, I'm very leery of the mother also. I've suspected that her near-total domination of the little girl got out of hand, got physical, and went over the edge. For the record, however, she had the cancer which killed her well before her daughter's death, so pre-Karma must be involved.

Jim

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 161 Senior Member
    edited July 12 #11

@MikeA said:
    If so, and that's a big if, she hid her mental illness well. Because it would take a real monster to kill their own child. She didn't seem like that monster to me.

Well, possibly an accidental bash to the head, some thought her head was thrown down onto the side of the bathtub. Any parent could imagine that happening, I think. The rest was just bonkers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file