So now Canada is our mortal enemy and North Korea is our ally

2»

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,704 Senior Member

@MikeA said:
    At this point what difference does it make? :smile:
    We really don't have anything to loose that we didn't have before the talks. We didn't give away everything on the first round of talks.

Not true. We gave up necessary joint exercises in SK and promised him security for life.

It makes all the difference in the world.

But basically response is we got nothing and we should be happy with that.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,804 Senior Member

Formal agreements that according to Israeli intelligence weren't being followed.

We got hostages Annnnd we didn't have to pay a ransom to terrorists.

edited June 14 #35

What'd Obama get us during 8 years of them building a nuclear arsenal and intercontinal rockets capable of hitting the US? Nothing you say? This is just Trumps first year.

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,709 Senior Member

For the record I am not saying its a good deal at all. Especially since we don't have jack for details...most likely because there are none.

11 NK hostages were freed under Obama.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

@MikeA said:
    We got hostages Annnnd we didn't have to pay a ransom to terrorists.

And when he actually gets a deal, I will give him credit. You apparently do not have to wait so long.

@MikeA said:
    Formal agreements that according to Israeli intelligence weren't being followed.

Israeli intelligence reports under Netanyahu are as reliable as CIA reports under W.

edited June 14 #40

Or FBI email investigations of a Clinton. :smile: FTR I'll take Israel intelligence over Irans word any day.

Give him some credit. He had a freaking movie made for Kim. A MOVIE!

Nobody is taking Iran's word, there are inspections. You know that thing Trump has yet to get?

2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file