Molodpl

MolodplMolodpl Posts: 1 Junior Member

На носу чемпионат мира по футболу 2018 в России. За кого будете болеть? И какая команда по вашему мнению войдет в финал?

Replies

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,271 Senior Member

How'd SaltyDancinDave get a second account?

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,793 Senior Member

Looks like Russian hackers are infiltrating the fishing world

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 145 Senior Member

Translated: we have seized your bank accounts, yank.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,601 Senior Member

Dear Molodpl,
    Welcome to The Lodge! Please let us know more about yourself including what you think is the best 5wt. Also, please release the pee tape.

• saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,357 Senior Member

@Steven said:
    How'd SaltyDancinDave get a second account?

Could be the Martians that are coming have been here for centuries as they needed a planet to seek refuge on since the Mars atmosphere was destroyed by planetary magnetic loss & after they do the math they'll have realized they've spent way too much & used up way too much to accomplish the feat again......

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 8,809 Senior Member
    edited June 9 #7

Bless you my son.

p.s. I think you meant "feet".

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,162 Senior Member

Hi Rod.

@George K said:
    Bless you my son.

p.s. I think you meant "feet".

Nah, feat. Boots on the ground or feet on the ground some 40 years later since the master race master plan of the Catholic Church assassination of JFK for a drug trafficking invasion of the US to collect on his death just as the Islam "death to the infidels" invasion of suicide bombers into US business to collect from one nation under God......when the earth's magnetic field dissolves it's atmosphere feat.

• creekyguycreekyguy Posts: 145 Senior Member

@Squeezlesnits said

Hey....where do the rest of you guys live? I need connects around the world....I've got long lists of things I need....

I can get you some prime Colorado pegmatite, but most other stuff is hard to get past the guards and dogs.

@creekyguy said:

@Squeezlesnits said

Hey....where do the rest of you guys live? I need connects around the world....I've got long lists of things I need....

I can get you some prime Colorado pegmatite, but most other stuff is hard to get past the guards and dogs.

Don't recall Colorado pegmatite with all those Utes & then abandoned gold mining claims, but then again wading streams & bouldering didn't put rock collecting as a must unless it was arrowheads. Then again with that Roe-in vs Martian survival of the fittest fascist SCOTUS laugh-in wasn't much need.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file