Do you remember when.....

EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 480 Senior Member

...back in the 60s when there were millions of migrating birds flying over in V formation and it looked like those old b/w WWII movies of American bombers over Germany all day long like a lumberjack?

And now....its April 27th and I was out all day long mowing my 40 and I finally saw my first and only unequally balanced five of something too high to know what they were go overhead....

And in the background another 20k feet above them....I'm not making this up....anybody chime in if they've seen the same and want to back me up....I saw triplets of vapor trails side by side going north and south and east and west and oblique to west and east and south and north across the sky.....

My wife got what she called a 'chance of a lifetime' to meet up with three different groups in three different locations on three different missions in China over a two week period...she spent months trying to plan everything out to the enth degree and nanosecond so she could slip in everything she wanted to do while simultaneously giving everything she had to everything she owed it to who paid for her trip......

And then on the weekend where she had planned to fly to somewhere out in the netherzone where she could view an un-restored non-touristy expanse of he Great Wall and the Forbidden City......China grounded all non-military planes while they messed with Taiwan.....

We're over the hump....the peak...the peak of human existance.....its all downhill from a while ago.....sit down and buckle up....we're going for a ride Indie!

Replies

• EchoTestEchoTest Posts: 480 Senior Member

Oh.....and 21 does (and a few bucks) came out of the Live Oaks for apple scented corn this evening....and not a one had a poochy belly or a fawn.....

Something's up! It's not looking good!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.