Open thread time

18910111214»

Replies

• HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    does this look like a child to you!?!

uja9emyv.jpg
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,286 Senior Member
    3588314-9980107757-green-goblin-movie-suit-spider-man-2002-2.jpg-58890d1310433193
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,869 Senior Member
    Holy $hit Comic that is the funniest thing I have ever seen on here!
  • seppala wrote: »
    I did the same thing 15 years ago. Well, almost the same - I wasn't wearing armor like some sort of child.

oh dear. this is awkward.
  • seppalaseppala Senior Member Posts: 1,916 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    does this look like a child to you!?!

No, no, you're right. That looks like a perfectly reasonable thing for a grown man with a degree and a child to wear. Absolutely reasonable.
    Let's wait and hear what Ed has to say about this.
    I'm gonna admit it: I'm a little upset that no one acknowledged my killer Smoky and The Bandit germane/Germans reference from another thread. That's why I've got such anger.
    Well now don't we feel bad.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Here this is my act of contrition.

843379553f881f1bbf9abb537e8e0a1d.jpg
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,780 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    Let's wait and hear what Ed has to say about this.

Under Technocracy everybody would have good armor.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 4,869 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »

Thermite resistant I hope
  • post #402. Alas, my time has come to depart. I cede victory to Ed B and his ilk. Live long and conspire.
    My work here is done. I only came back to force Sherb out.
    I just want to know if Ed ever drove a dune buggy. We need an independent investigation to find out, and I am the most qualified to head it (I own a bullhorn).
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Senior Member Posts: 2,470 Senior Member

Would that also include Druidechnology in good oak armor ? Might have trouble finding every body.......

Druidechnocracy has used up everybodys energy credits under techno resistant support !
    What is this tendency for some people to look like they just walked off the set of a Mad Max movie?
    Holy hell. This is gold.

"Here's the bottom line. Miss Wright is a good person who overlooked what a lot of people think are some damning things which are the tattoos on this person's face," defense attorney Chris Bugbee said.
    seppala wrote: »
    Holy hell. This is gold.

"Here's the bottom line. Miss Wright is a good person who overlooked what a lot of people think are some damning things which are the tattoos on this person's face," defense attorney Chris Bugbee said.

Yeah that one made me laugh out loud.
    According to the warrant, "[The] corrections officer has never seen an inmate in possession of a prosecuting attorneys photograph in a bikini."

Sherb, do you want me to delete those photos of you in a bikini that I've kept on my phone?
    The world wants you to delete those.
    The world wants you to delete those.

Two of a worldly bro-mance that's also a triangle affair ?
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,737 Senior Member

Greatest. Thread. Ever.

18910111214»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.