TrumpTrade Complete With BS Sifter

BushartBushart Senior MemberPosts: 1,793 Senior Member

So that's the art of the deal----make it up

cbc.ca/news/politics/trump-trudeau-1.4577179

"U.S. President Donald Trump boasted in a fundraising speech in Missouri on Wednesday that he made up facts about trade in a meeting with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, according to a recording of the comments obtained by the Washington Post.

The newspaper said in a report posted on its website that Trump had insisted to Trudeau that the United States runs a trade deficit with its neighbour to the north without knowing whether or not that was the case.

Trump said on the recording that after Trudeau told him the U.S. does not have a trade deficit with Canada, he replied, "Wrong, Justin, you do," then added, "I didn't even know ... I had no idea." "

Replies

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,793 Senior Member

And another excerpt.....

"Bruce Heyman, the U.S. ambassador to Canada until January, blasted Trump in a series of tweets early Thursday while also apologizing to Canada for Trump's reported comments.

"Lying to your friends only hurts the relationship," he wrote. "Canada has been there for us thru thick and thin. How can you casually damage this relationship? Shame on you!""

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,536 Senior Member

You don't understand! Trump is playing 3D chess while we are busy playing checkers!

@Shawn C. said:
    You don't understand! Trump is playing 3D chess while we are busy playing checkers!

I guess...I do not understand

USA Concern as of yesterday----All the other world leaders caught this

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,580 Senior Member

Why has Mike A. not joined this discussion to tell us about all the winning?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Well the world should not feel slighted by this...

Trump lied to the American People
    Trump lied to his wife
    Trump lied to himself

Why would anyone expect anything different?

I recall a few years back I stated how lucky America was to have a leader like Obama
    And the regs gave their spew based on....."What do you know"

Well the evidence is reported daily

Hopefully the next guy can fix this

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,212 Senior Member
    edited March 19 #7

Fix what?

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,748 Senior Member
    edited March 19 #8

@NZ Indicator said:

Fix what?

Anything, or nothing. Truth is, it won't matter what he or she does, just as long as it's a Democrat. TV will go back to cramming some other leftist BS agenda down everyone's throats. CNN will go back to reporting on anything BUT the POTUS's screw ups. It'll be global nirvana all over again. Except, just like last time, it really won't be.

If you looked at anything other than fox news---you may see what's happening outside your borders

Already the N Korea talks are questioned as it has been widely reported how fast and loose the game show host is with the truth
    Other world leaders now have to wonder if what Trump is telling them--is actually so

edited March 19 #10

How many F ing times do I have to tell you people I don't rely on Fox for my news? Stop trying to stereotype anyone that you don't agree with. What's so funny is that If you WATCH your news on the MSM,, guess what? You're watching biased news.

America overwhelming elected Obama. Twice. I guess you all believe it's Russia's fault they rejected more Obama. > @Bushart said:

If you looked at anything other than fox news---you may see what's happening outside your borders

Already the N Korea talks are questioned as it has been widely reported how fast and loose the game show host is with the truth
    Other world leaders now have to wonder if what Trump is telling them--is actually so

He could get Kim Jung to destroy his military complex, convert to Christianity and turn NK into the garden of eden and it'd be reported as Trump disrespects Buddhists, Jews, and Hindus. Nothing he's done so far won approval from the left. Shocker.

@MikeA said:

@NZ Indicator said:

Fix what?

Anything, or nothing. Truth is, it won't matter what he or she does, just as long as it's a Democrat. TV will go back to cramming some other leftist BS agenda down everyone's throats. CNN will go back to reporting on anything BUT the POTUS's screw ups. It'll be global nirvana all over again. Except, just like last time, it really won't be.

Dude if your gonna rally against stereotyping---you may wish to spellcheck this one

@MikeA said:
    America overwhelming elected Obama. Twice. I guess you all believe it's Russia's fault they rejected more Obama. > @Bushart said:

He could get Kim Jung to destroy his military complex, convert to Christianity and turn NK into the garden of eden and it'd be reported as Trump disrespects Buddhists, Jews, and Hindus. Nothing he's done so far won approval from the left. Shocker.

Anyway---nice deflect
    This started out as Trump fudging facts to another world leader and ally and then boasting about it

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,212 Senior Member

@Bushart said:

....how fast and loose the game show host is with the truth

That's typical of all politicians in this country. Pay attention will ya!!

edited March 19 #15

@NZ Indicator said:

@Bushart said:

....how fast and loose the game show host is with the truth

That's typical of all politicians in this country. Pay attention will ya!!

"if Americans like their doctor, they will keep their doctor. And if you like your insurance plan, you will keep it. No one will be able to take that away from you. It hasn’t happened yet. It won’t happen in the future."

Mission Accomplished

I did not have *** with that woman.

Read my lips, no new taxes

it needs to be separated...politicians everywhere will stretch it to their own people---who of course they wish to have hire them---so to speak--like lying on your resume

But interacting with G7 countries and stretching it and later boasting---is a different animal

• GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,777 Senior Member

@fishingcomic said:
    Why has Mike A. not joined this discussion to tell us about all the winning?

I thought he might have had some sort of political epiphany, but after reading the last few posts I find I’m in error.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

@MikeA said:
    How many F ing times do I have to tell you people I don't rely on Fox for my news? Stop trying to stereotype anyone that you don't agree with. What's so funny is that If you WATCH your news on the MSM,, guess what? You're watching biased news.

Fox News would have more credibility than the sources you use.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    edited March 20 #19

delete

Epiphany about what exactly? Tax reform, check. Immigration reform, WIP. Opioid epidemic finally being taken serious, check. Islamic State defeat, check. Conservative judges, check. TPP withdraw, check. Paris climate accord withdraw, Check. Embassy in Jerusalem, check. North Korea missile crisis, check.Individual Mandate repeal, check. Jobs returning to America, Check. Consumer confidence, Record levels. Stock Market, record levels. Low Unemployment, record levels. Yea, it's so bad. eye roll.

• swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,550 Senior Member

Blue team doesn't want red team to do well, results be damned... so yes, it's bad (at The Lodge). President Trump will get ZERO praise here, regardless ANY achievements. So shut up.

All of your Trout are belong to me.
    edited March 20 #22

@MikeA said:
    Epiphany about what exactly? Tax reform, check. Immigration reform, WIP. Opioid epidemic finally being taken serious, check. Islamic State defeat, check. Conservative judges, check. TPP withdraw, check. Paris climate accord withdraw, Check. Embassy in Jerusalem, check. North Korea missile crisis, check.Individual Mandate repeal, check. Jobs returning to America, Check. Consumer confidence, Record levels. Stock Market, record levels. Low Unemployment, record levels. Yea, it's so bad. eye roll.

This is why your sources suck, Those things have been talked about, yet most of them have not happened. The stock market is being propped up by huge stock buy backs. Wait for that bubble to burst, when people realize how over valued those stocks are.

Conservative judges are only a good thing for you.

I rest my case.

You really should just rest.

@swizz said:
    Blue team doesn't want red team to do well, results be damned... so yes, it's bad (at The Lodge). President Trump will get ZERO praise here, regardless ANY achievements. So shut up.

So blue team isn't supposed to have an opinion that disagrees with yours?

I'm not rooting for either team, independent. Results oriented.

@MikeA said:

No Rose coloured glasses here---kind of relies on perspective

Tax reform---deficit spending..check
    Immigration reform....border wall unsure who pays for and hit to that whole sign on the statue of Liberty..Check
    Islamic State (not defeated-see Africa)--And Iraq and ME de-stabilized from that other guy--check
    TPP withdrawal---better re-check that one cuz they are now looking at opportunity lost and may want in---check
    Paris Accord withdrawal----you may think it's good----Even China is taking a leadership role---check
    Embassy in Jerusalem----Trump and 6 other guys think this is a good idea...check
    North Korea---yeah they're not just buying time....check

So it depends what glass you look through

I'm not sure how you guys can see anything through those dark glasses. I've never known such gloom and doom like I see from some of you. Even when things were good in the last admin. There's always some issue or injustice, and it's always somebody else's (AKA rightwads) fault.

Read this book sometime. Might change your life.
    https://www.thesecret.tv/products/the-secret-book/

Full on juxtaposition here. Mike, I wish there was a way for you to go back 8 years and see your's and several others posts regarding life with a black president. Talk about doom and gloom.

I thought Obama was gonna come for your guns and set up death panels

And on a sidenote---if this admin can fix opiods---great---currently wait n see
    Thought Trump was gonna be the guy to surprisingly stand up to NRA---that lasted one news cycle

Thank you Canada.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file