Give me your description in detail

13»

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,887 Senior Member

@NZ Indicator said:
    99% of the time with Comic it's like this. That's why the snopes post.

AND YOU?

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 21,887 Senior Member

@CO Native said:
    I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with that snopes post. Very young children accidentally shooting themselves or others has nothing to do with what this thread is even about.

And neither does this.
    School shootings are a drop in the bucket, that's why I'm not sure about the knee jerk reaction to it.

I was trying to be facetious.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
13»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file