Okay we gotta give it up to Flyfisherman.

fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior MemberPosts: 21,887 Senior Member

They kept this site up and there is not a single sound business reason that I can think of for them to do that.

'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Replies

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,793 Senior Member

Yeah--right on
    Of course they must know that late night talk show hosts likely come here for material :)

• GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,795 Senior Member

I was convinced that they pulled the plug. So now we have a more modern forum. Bad new is I believe it broke Tapatalk.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,733 Senior Member

The Lodge is like a zombie. Just keeps coming back.

• sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,369 Senior Member

@Goldenladle said:
    I was convinced that they pulled the plug. So now we have a more modern forum. Bad new is I believe it broke Tapatalk.

yep, it did.

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,730 Senior Member

@Shawn C. said:
    The Lodge is like a zombie. Just keeps coming back.

The voodoo is strong here.

"We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • sherbsherb Senior Member Posts: 2,369 Senior Member

funniest line ever on the lodge in Exile: I sensed a great disturbance in the force, as if 9 voices had cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while.

Hat Tip: Shawn C.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file