Speaking of Must See...

Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior MemberPosts: 5,724 Senior Member
Did anyone else see the Phoenix train wreck last night? I endured the whole thing. No comments other than the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Winning must have been very pleased at so much winning.

Replies

• GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,794 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Did anyone else see the Phoenix train wreck last night? I endured the whole thing. No comments other than the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Winning must have been very pleased at so much winning.

I forced myself to watch it, poor decision. I hate to use a word that the media calls Trump but that speech was wacky and Trump truly is unhinged. I am convinced that he is dividing this country more than it already was. Sad.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,911 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »

Best highlight of the whole thing
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/844690/donald-trump-protester-shot-groin-riot-police-rubber-bullets-phoenix-arizona
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,724 Senior Member
    Holy hell Mike! Nice find. The cop that hit The bullseye isn't going to have to buy his own drinks for a while!
  • CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 1,045 Senior Member
    Haha - what a shot. Those things hurt so bad!!
    A young officer I know put 2 bean bags into the chest of a tweaker and it didn't phase him, the 3rd round went into the groin and even as loaded as he was he folded like a cheap folding chair with a fat lady on it.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 2,911 Senior Member
    That's why I say hey man nice shot.
    I know it wasn't policy before the random-word-generator-in-chief said it but: Now we are going to pay for the wall? ****, over? And how does the POTUS shut down the government? Does he think that the R's are going to die on that hill? Ha, ha.
    But yeah, the guy getting the tear gas vasectomy is just killing me!!!
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,878 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »

If you watch it in slow motion it impacted above the pants line. And it was a pepper ball.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file