Honest question

1235»

Replies

• FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,995 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    What about the name of my home state? Georgia? Are you freaking kidding me????!?!??
    You against your state being named after an artist who painted flowers that look like......?
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,995 Senior Member
    bbbbbbbbbbb
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,858 Senior Member
    I found a X-mas present for Buffy!

the_north_defending_civil_war_champions_t_shirt-r36f3bf5149314916b884d206e534ab55_k2gr0_540.jpg
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,882 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    How to lose an election in three easy steps:

1. Call everybody a racist.
    2. Bemoan the fact that Middle America is this vast wasteland full of ****.
    3. Wonder aloud in a million different thinkpieces, "why can't liberals talk to regular Americans?"

You know, I'm on your side on the ****. Its disgusting. I'll bet most Republicans are. You're not helping by calling everybody a racist. It alienates potential allies, at least as to this issue.

Just so we're clear, can I call someone that constantly posts racist things a racist?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Yeah they do. Any historical monuments etc. that might offend or disturb ANYONE must be removed and either hidden from public view or destroyed. You missing the news lately or something?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/15/us/confederate-memorial-removal-us-trnd/index.html

Statues are not history. They are built to honor heroes and memorialize them. Did you notice they don't have any statues of Sherman in Atlanta? That's history isn't it?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    We should build a statue of this man to place in Honolulu.

Hirohito_wartime.jpg
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Well, have I got a deal for you! You can keep your Participation Trophy Statues (sick af burn, Sherb!) and we will erect some of these bad boys throughout Georgia. ;)

IMG_8318.jpg

BTW I'd like to point out that I made my FB post before I saw this.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,395 Senior Member
    Bushart wrote: »
    News today shows a "Cow Chip" throwing contest in Iowa---And ESPN covered it

Be honest. It was more interesting than Premier League. Amirite?
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,812 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    Be honest. It was more interesting than Premier League. Amirite?

I wanna know who got to play catcher?
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,812 Senior Member
    FishTX wrote: »
    You against your state being named after an artist who painted flowers that look like......?

Good one

I gets that
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,395 Senior Member
    Bushart wrote: »
    I wanna know who got to play catcher?

Same guy who catches the discus at the Olympics

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.