So what's Trump been up to this week?

sherbsherb Senior MemberPosts: 2,364 Senior Member
Its hard to see through the white noise brought on by the 24/7 outrage machine ( I calculate Trump has done approximately 5,000 things which will ostensibly bring on the apocalypse) but I see two developments this week:

1. Went after the Freedom caucus. If they survive this unscathed (and it looks like they will) Trump's leverage will be severely limited.

2. Wants to rewrite Libel laws. Might have a job of it, since the "Libel laws" are within the ambit of First Amendment jurisprudence, but I wish him well in his various and sundry pursuits.

Replies

• ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    3. Go to Mar a Lago golfing.. soon

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 1,793 Senior Member
    Freed the coal miners from bondage

Now they can play n spray on federal lands
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,402 Senior Member
    Didn't he name both Jared and Ivanka administration officials?
    Steven wrote: »
    Didn't he name both Jared and Ivanka administration officials?

And I believe she has security clearances --starting to wonder if this office run of his was not just an avenue to further the fam biz and his buddies
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    I'm trying to remember which country he p!zzed off, but it might have been an off week..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,730 Senior Member
    ricinus wrote: »
    I'm trying to remember which country he p!zzed off, but it might have been an off week..

Mike
    Name one. Probably a better than 50% chance that the country you name will be the one.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 5,733 Senior Member
    Paris climate accord too.

You bet your **** I'm outraged and I have no problem with that being reflected in the media whenever someone is that goddamned wrong about something on multiple levels.
    Well China is picking up their environmental role----trying to be a global leader---where Trump is trying to make America Cough Again

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file