Pruitt Confirmed at EPA

2»

Replies

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,023 Senior Member
    Nah you should just let gasoline enter the aquifer.

Leave it California to make such a thing happen more often.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/11/6/1342736/-Has-anyone-purchased-a-new-gas-can-lately

Glad I still own 4 of the old type of cans.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,723 Senior Member
    I was talking about the carpet. But yeah they came up with a poorly designed gas can, so let's get rid of the EPA. BTW, I had one of those and didn't have a single issue with it. You simply have to be smarter than the can.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,803 Senior Member
    Since we bought our first home that has a yard last year we needed a gas can. Couldn't find a normal one anywhere (not even Amazon) and now I know why! They pretty much suck. No doubt about that. I hope they bring back DDT and frack Yellowstone to offset this big-government ****.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Well if someone hadn't been spilling and pouring it all over the desert, you'd probably still have the old style..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.