Admiral Harwood

WetdogWetdog Senior MemberPosts: 5,149 Senior Member
They said he wants to spend more time with his family but in private he is quoted as saying I wouldn't work for that "**** sandwich." oh man share the love

a navy guy I like..

there is something like 1200 jobs that need confirmation, but they haven't found anyone to take them. Thousands of jobs at lower levels are open as Obama people were fired or quit, they can't seem to fill those either. Nobody with any experience and integrity will work for him. That could haunt us as much as the orange overlord himself. Moving smoothly like a well oiled machine.
I find the assault on free thought disturbing,
I find the willingness to give it up frightening.

Replies

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,115 Senior Member
    Sounds good to me. Save tax payer dollars.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    Sounds good to me. Save tax payer dollars.

yeah, until one of those positions happens to deal with providing Veteran benefits. Or protecting nuclear materials. Or preventing someone from importing materials for a dirty bomb......
    Good time for some experimentation...

If nobody complains about missing services then eliminate the positions forever.

Our gubment is bloated as it is.

• CuddyCuddy Senior Member Posts: 344 Senior Member
    Good time for some experimentation...

If nobody complains about missing services then eliminate the positions forever.

Our gubment is bloated as it is.

Goodbye IRS?
  • WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,149 Senior Member
    Cuddy wrote: »
    Goodbye IRS?

Actually there is bill in the House to get rid of the EPA...finally we will have freedom!
  • CuddyCuddy Senior Member Posts: 344 Senior Member
    Freedom from clean air!
    Freedom from not dumping **** in rivers!
    Freedom from trout!
    So much freedom you'll be sick of the freedom. You'll say, stop with all the freedom, we can't take it any more!
  • WetdogWetdog Senior Member Posts: 5,149 Senior Member
    all I know is..... if some stockholder can't make money off it has no value. There is no value in the things you mention. Fraking along the grand canyon and all the parks and monuments. Energy independence---by selling it all overseas. All that good shale oil. shipped overseas, but somehow it helps our "independence." Don't need Elk, so put in pads in their wintering areas and migration routes...it's all good and will make America great again.
    Cuddy wrote: »
    Freedom from clean air!
    Freedom from not dumping **** in rivers!
    Freedom from trout!
    So much freedom you'll be sick of the freedom. You'll say, stop with all the freedom, we can't take it any more!
    Freedom, we're gonna ring the bell!
    Freedom to rock, freedom to talk!
    Freedom, raise your fist and yell!
    Freedom to rock, freedom to talk!

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,966 Senior Member
    As Neil Young said, "Keep on rockin' in the free world."
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,114 Senior Member
    Wetdog wrote: »
    They said he wants to spend more time with his family but in private he is quoted as saying I wouldn't work for that "**** sandwich." oh man share the love

a navy guy I like..

there is something like 1200 jobs that need confirmation, but they haven't found anyone to take them. Thousands of jobs at lower levels are open as Obama people were fired or quit, they can't seem to fill those either. Nobody with any experience and integrity will work for him. That could haunt us as much as the orange overlord himself. Moving smoothly like a well oiled machine.

Sounds like they are going to find a Mexican who will do a job that no American will do.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    That's a yuge idea. Well, we are going to need them to build the wall anyway. I always liked Vicente Fox, wonder if he'd like to be NSA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.