Anyone See Stephen Miller on the Sunday Morning News Shows?

George KGeorge K Super ModeratorPosts: 9,761 Senior Member
Yet another belligerent, arrogant Trump munchkin goes on TV to rant and tell lies ("The President of the United States has accomplished more in just a few weeks than many Presidents do in an entire administration."), and who does not understand the concept of separation of powers or the role of the judiciary. (Yes, Stephen, one single judge can indeed suspend a Presidential diktat.)

In a way I'm glad that the munchkins are a parade of unpleasant, off-putting jerks. They might be effective if they were likeable, calm and reasonable.

The one bright spot is that they may be on the verge of throwing Flynn under the bus for lying to Pence about discussing sanctions with the Russian Ambassador before the inauguration, perhaps even before the election. Pence then went on TV to deny any such conversations had taken place.
Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Replies

• tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,951 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    Yet another belligerent, arrogant Trump munchkin goes on TV to rant and tell lies ("The President of the United States has accomplished more in just a few weeks than many Presidents do in an entire administration."), and who does not understand the concept of separation of powers or the role of the judiciary. (Yes, Stephen, one single judge can indeed suspend a Presidential diktat.)

In a way I'm glad that the munchkins are a parade of unpleasant, off-putting jerks. They might be effective if they were likeable, calm and reasonable.

The one bright spot is that they may be on the verge of throwing Flynn under the bus for lying to Pence about discussing sanctions with the Russian Ambassador before the inauguration, perhaps even before the election. Pence then went on TV to deny any such conversations had taken place.

The end result of this, though, is that our opponents, the media, and the whole world will soon see, as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial, and will not be questioned
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    ^^ Yeah. Ummm......nothing upsetting about that quote, right?

I mean, even though I think I know what he meant.......that the President will prove without a doubt that he's got a plan to protect the country -- the optics of a statement like that, are simply beyond belief.
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Miller looks just like this guy!

00himmlerH17.jpg

miller.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1

Miller is Jewish apparently, although he has that Heydrich elongate head.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,663 Senior Member
    Heydrich was also rumored to have a substantial amount of Jewish blood.

Can we send Miller to the Czech Republic? Maybe rent him a convertible?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.