Reince, look out, there's a bus behind you

creekguycreekguy Senior MemberPosts: 3,905 Senior Member
Igor Bobic Associate Politics Editor, The Huffington Post

Chris Ruddy, CEO of Newsmax and friend of President Donald Trump, says that White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus is to blame for the administration’s rocky start.
In a Sunday interview on CNN’s “Reliable Sources,” Ruddy said the former Republican National Committee chair “clearly doesn’t know how the federal agencies work.”
“The White House is showing not the amount of order that we need to see. I think there’s a lot of weakness coming out of the chief of staff,” he said.

“I think Reince Priebus, good guy, well-intentioned ― but he clearly doesn’t know how the federal agencies work. He doesn’t have a really good system. He doesn’t know how the communications flow,” he said, adding that White House press secretary Sean Spicer was doing a “very good job under difficult circumstances.”
I do think the president’s not getting the backup he needs in the operation of the White House and sometimes the pushback that he needs to have with a stronger White House chief of staff,” he said.
Ruddy may have shared his thoughts with the commander in chief on Friday night, when he sat down with Trump for 30 minutes at his private golf club in Florida after the president dined with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

Replies

• BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,801 Senior Member
    But I thought he had a team of tremendous individuals

And the Rocky start
    leave the crazy **** twitter statements alone and not out in the world sending most people to be like a dog chasing their tail
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,867 Senior Member
    Not a fan of Priebus but what are the odds a career politician has a better grasp of the handles of government than the clowns that Trump has been putting his trust in?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,994 Senior Member
    Not a fan of Priebus but what are the odds a career politician has a better grasp of the handles of government than the clowns that Trump has been putting his trust in?

Consider the source. Ruddy and Newsmax are fairly conservative. Priebus could be a roadblock in the path Ruddy wants things to go. Ruddy probably knows Priebus is knowledgeable on the subject. It seems these days all you have to do is plant a seed of distrust in people's minds and they won't follow up with fact checking.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.