Trump Says He Could Have Won the Popular Vote

13»

Replies

• George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,879 Senior Member
    Not the vote that counts in our election system. She wasn't likeable enough win the majority in our electoral college.

Just like WMD?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7634313/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/cias-final-report-no-wmd-found-iraq/#.WF0RSWczWUk

Maybe I wasn't clear in my previous post...Trump won the electoral vote in 30 states and Hillary only won the electoral vote in 20.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president

I'm sorry, this post shows such a complete lack of understanding of our electoral process that that part it is not worth a response.

For the record, there were biological and chemical WMDs. If you were to do a little research you will find that Bush and Blair most likely exerted great political pressure to come up with the claim that there were nuclear ones as well.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    That's what you get for asking for a unicorn.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,739 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    I'm sorry, this post shows such a complete lack of understanding of our electoral process that that part it is not worth a response.

For the record, there were biological and chemical WMDs. If you were to do a little research you will find that Bush and Blair most likely exerted great political pressure to come up with the claim that there were nuclear ones as well.

Rusted out canisters lying in the desert somewhere do not count. However there was also more than enough intelligence that Bush and Cheney ignored and suppressed that would have lead to doubt regarding the WMD's. It is really quite simple, let's have an investigation and hearings. How many did we have on Benghazi?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,711 Senior Member
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    US foreign policy defined in 140 character bursts. What can possibly go wrong..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 10,023 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »

I understand it just fine. You just want to picknits. Whatever.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Hextall wrote: »
    That's what you get for asking for a unicorn.
    Still incapable of having a discussion like a normal adult I see.

Crayons are in the mail.

Still incapable of having a discussion like a normal adult I see.

Crayons are in the mail.

You are such a precious little snowflake. Do you need a safe space?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    Along with all the lies he seemingly tells, it's quite rude interrupting the conversation I was having with George. He really should grow up. This is a forum for adults.
    My god... the continual and blind defense of Trump... the habitual lying... the shameful name changes...

Is he Donald Trump Jr?

giphy.gif
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,805 Senior Member
    The Kaisers Soze is among the finest of wool indicators.

PS Someone had to name a fly that at some point, right? Probably some generic nymph with enough heavy metals to poison an entire mile of river.

#SherbBait.
    You are such a precious little snowflake. Do you need a safe space?
    No. I'm not a flaming liberal, don't have a man bun and know which bathroom to pee in.

But anyway...Merry Christmas and have a good holiday season.

Outta here...

Merry Christmas, Joe.

Any ice fishing or hunting on tap?
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,201 Senior Member
    This is a forum for adults.
    Oh great. Does this mean we are all banned. This place is dead for sure now. There can't possibly be more than one or two adults here tops.
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Merry Christmas, Joe.

Any ice fishing or hunting on tap?

Thanks. You too.

Went out today. . Rigged up my fat bike to pull the Shanty out. Caught a few.

c4467352e84247a390da3b684325ac1b.jpg

eca899064dbb9a76da64f70e965816e5.jpg

• ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    This is a forum for adults.

Bwahhaaa, Hex, you're killin' me..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • BushartBushart Senior Member Posts: 2,711 Senior Member
    Thanks. You too.

Went out today. . Rigged up my fat bike to pull the Shanty out. Caught a few.

c4467352e84247a390da3b684325ac1b.jpg

eca899064dbb9a76da64f70e965816e5.jpg

Hey man, Nice catch---That's a nice sized perch---(The gills are usually a pain when I'm walleye fishin)---maybe I should try them--who knows??

Also an angler should always give the nod to a fellow angler (Code)---Merry Christmas dude

However I would never vote for a Prez candidate named "Summer's Eve" :confused:----maybe one day I'll get it
    Nice catch!
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,878 Senior Member
    No. I'm not a flaming liberal

I'm willing to wager that no one here would mistake you for be a flaming liberal.

🤠

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

No. I'm not a flaming liberal, don't have a man bun and know which bathroom to pee in.

But anyway...Merry Christmas and have a good holiday season.

Outta here...

The fact that you care what bathroom people pee in means you are a thin skinned delicate little flower. That is okay, we will give you your safe space while you celebrate with your family.
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,358 Senior Member
    1 in 8 people live in California, I don't think they offset. .

Oh....LOL.

This is why California already has 55 votes to Texas' 38.

The math is the math. California has one electoral vote per 504,000 voters. Texas has one electoral vote per 480,000. Both would pick up votes if the electoral college votes were strictly based on population.

California is the most under represented but Texas is not far behind.
    Everything's bigger in Texas. Except IQ scores.
    Frickin' Texans, man...
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,358 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Everything's bigger in Texas. Except IQ scores.

Not the ****.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.