One Good Thing About Trump--Seriously

2»

Replies

• StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,195 Senior Member
    We've all seen a lot worse posts.

...and I don't know how many fly rods I own.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    From http://www.troutpredator.com/community/archive/index.php?t-7427.html...
    djtjr wrote:
    I'm new here and glad i finally forum a forum for more advanced tactics than so much of the same old that is out there.

Here's a guy that realizes that only dicksmacks think all wool indicators are the same. DJTjr is a **** American hero.
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,559 Senior Member
    Dam str8... have you ever tried to forum a forum? Not easy.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • CO NativeCO Native Senior Member Posts: 1,438 Senior Member
    tim_s wrote: »
    gary

do you think for one second he could get it done on his own?

could he go into the adirondaks, or the UP or northern maine and successfully hunt deer on his own, sans guide?

do you think he could go out and set your goose spread and successfully hunt it on his own?

do you honestly think this admin is going to do the woods, the waters, the air, the resource itself or our (as average citizens) access to it a favor? and do you think that little silver spoon donny jr pretending to be a hunter is going to help in those regards?

i have no problem with trophy hunting.....i DO have a problem with guys who pay big $$$ to go sit in a heated box inside a high fence to shoot farm raised animals calling themselves a hunter. It's not the exotics I have a huge issue with, it's the fact that he's full of ****......have you read his posts on the hunting forums he's tried to campaign on the past year? he's full of it just like the old man......the guy who can afford to pay to shoot wherever he wants is somehow going to be good for the little guy hunting public land (that most of the cabinet appointees want to sell off to the highest bidder?).....****

this admin is going to set those who love the outdoors back 20-30 years (if we're that lucky)......

i don't need to go out on a friday night with bill clinton to know he's a horn dog, and i don't need to pretend hunt with donny jr to know he's full of it.......and i don't need any more evidence to know no one is this administration to be gives a **** about my middle class **** or my kids future, no matter how much pandering his "i shop at bass pro and have a glock, too" kid does.....

Jump to conclusions much? I'd fish with you again despite your knee jerk mentality ;-)
    The guy ties (or at least tried)...that's good enough for me.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 3,639 Senior Member
    Imagine if some of the previous posters ran for office and their nasty posts here were made public....
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,945 Senior Member
    Guys,

I found this poly vee yarn strike indicator buried at the bottom of my chest pack.

Pros: No tools or tubes required...No o-ring...
    Cheap...Attaches easily...adjusts easily...can be cut to size...doesn't kink the line.

Cons: Can't think of any.

Only a dicksmack would think that some other type of yarn indicator is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

You're welcome.

f19ebed8b68925a43c1baba7759b4781.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,559 Senior Member
    It is indeed the DJT of indicators.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,325 Senior Member
    Washington • President-elect Donald Trump's choice to head the Interior Department, Montana GOP Rep. Ryan Zinke, stood up against his party's efforts to sell off public lands earlier this year, though environmental groups remain concerned about his support of energy development and logging on federal acreage.

Zinke has agreed to accept the post overseeing 500 million acres of public lands in the United States and nearly 2 billion acres of the outer continental shelf. In June, he voted against a bill that would have sold off 2 million federal acres to state ownership, cutting against the grain of many Republicans in the West, including Utah, who have pushed to take control of federal lands, arguing states are better suited to manage their own backyards.

"I'm starting to wonder how many times I have to tell these guys in leadership I'm not going to allow Montana's public lands to be sold or given away," Zinke said at the time of the land-transfer vote. "Two million acres is a lot, even in Montana. That's the Flathead National Forest, poof, gone. Lolo National Forest, gone. We use our land for hunting, fishing, hiking and to create jobs. Our outdoor economy is a billion-dollar economic engine for the state that creates jobs. The federal government needs to do a much better job of managing our resources, but the sale or transfer of our land is an extreme proposal, and I won't tolerate it."

Zinke also supported funding for the Land and Water Conservation Fund, which allows the government to buy up parcels in critical areas. The fund was reauthorized despite the best efforts of Natural Resources Committee Chairman Rob Bishop, R-Utah, to block it.

http://www.sltrib.com/home/4711383-155/trumps-choice-to-head-interior-opposed

Sounds like a good pick to me.

Secretary Watt was not for public land transfer, but no one would argue that he was good for public land.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    MikeA wrote: »
    Imagine if some of the previous posters ran for office and their nasty posts here were made public....

74115113.jpg
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,522 Senior Member
    With Trump's son being the subject of the OP, it would be more like CappyDuane running for office and great-grandson's posts being dug up.
    Hextall wrote: »
    74115113.jpg

Sherb always kept it classy. Some of the others, not so much.
    I agree, sherb wasn't a liar like other posters here.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,590 Senior Member
    From now on I pledge to do my best to forum the mother trucker out of this forum!

I'm sure Steven just thought I said "Joe Maddon sucks!" but that is just part of my new dedication to The Lodge.
    Hextall wrote: »
    I agree, sherb wasn't a liar like other posters here.
    Glad to see that his leaving you at the dock hasn't made you bitter.
    Not sure what you mean. He'll be here any second.
    Californians hate Joe Maddon.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,945 Senior Member
    Sherb always kept it classy. Some of the others, not so much.
    I agree. Sherb wasn't an **** like some people.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,590 Senior Member
    Stop talking about him in the past tense, you jerks!!!
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,694 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »

Yeah, it's not like he's bare ****, romping across the savannah and through the highland jungle mists with Cecil and Harambe.

Well, at least I earnestly hope that's not the case.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,914 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »

Alive and occasionally on facebook.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.