Aleppo and Obama's Legacy

2»

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,580 Senior Member
    swizz wrote: »
    Assad's... right after he violated the "Red Line" threat. Planes were all lined up and ready to be destroyed. Sitting ducks.

The planes bombing Aleppo are Putin's.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    tim_s wrote: »
    Swizz talking politics is a lot like hex talking about picking up women, or comic talking fitness or Steven discussing bacon

Makes you laugh but you feel bad for it just the same

What did I ever do to you?
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    The Soviet occupation of Afghanistan lasted through Reagan's entire term in office as did the Lebanese civil war, when attacked Reagan withdrew from the conflict entirely. Hezbollah was born under his watch. Is this due to his weakness?
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,559 Senior Member
    Obama is definitely the weak sauce. You guys will be tired of winning, bigly.
    Jan 20, mark your calendars!
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,951 Senior Member

Sorry

Joke at your expense to make a point ;)

There's only so many people here I know well enough to bust their balls
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
    6a00e008dbc8a1883401b7c78f0c6b970b-300wi
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Swizz is snowed in and the Lodge is his only connection to civilized discourse. Plus, he enjoys trolling.
    Uh, no.
    Aleppo is a disaster and it was caused largely by the inaction and fake "red lines" of Obama. This will be part of his legacy, bigly.
    Beginning on Jan 20.... 70 - 80% more of his "legacy" will begin to be repealed. As it needs to be. Aleppo is a bloody icing on Obama's cake.
    Not to worry, all of his posts have an asterisk.
    Uh, no.
    Aleppo is a disaster and it was caused largely by the inaction and fake "red lines" of Obama. This will be part of his legacy, bigly.
    Beginning on Jan 20.... 70 - 80% more of his "legacy" will begin to be repealed. As it needs to be. Aleppo is a bloody icing on Obama's cake.

Aleppo is being decimated by the Russians. But I get it, why let facts get in the way of a good meme.
    Obama is definitely the weak sauce. You guys will be tired of winning, bigly.
    Jan 20, mark your calendars!

Let's put it this way, the Ukraine will no longer be an independent state by the end of next year. Al-Asaad will have murdered another 100,000 Syrians, and NATO will be weaker.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Plus a trade war with China,maybe??

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,736 Senior Member
    Putin is gonna win so much. Tremendous winning. Huge.
    the Ukraine will no longer be an independent state by the end of next year. Al-Asaad will have murdered another 100,000 Syrians, and NATO will be weaker.
    Obama's Legacy.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,815 Senior Member
    Right. Obama OK'd Putin's seizure of the Crimea and sending Russian troops in disguised uniforms to fight against the govt. of the Ukraine in other areas.

Keep on drinking the Trump-Aide, Swizz.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    George K wrote: »
    Right. Obama OK'd Putin's seizure of the Crimea and sending Russian troops in disguised uniforms to fight against the govt. of the Ukraine in other areas.

Keep on drinking the Trump-Aide, Swizz.
    Yes, then you get my point... just as ligit a statement as comic's attempt to dump these issues on the next president. Ridiculous.
    Keep on eating the crayons George.
    Obama's Legacy.

No this will happen on Trump's watch and is the reason why Putin worked so hard to get him elected.
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Putin is gonna win so much. Tremendous winning. Huge.

He is actually going to grow tired of winning.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 3,783 Senior Member
    His "red line" threat strategy was the complete opposite of "Walk softly and carry a big stick".
    He walked loudly and carried no stick. Legacy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.