Lock Her Up

2»

Replies

• NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,953 Senior Member
    Hey...I didn't vote for the guy. And it's different when you're a public servant vs. a private citizen.

Now if Trump does the same stuff while in office the he deserves the Hillary treatment.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,865 Senior Member
    swizz wrote: »
    People are wising up but many are still not conceding. Others wish to tarnish the PEOTUS as a release of frustration. It is brutally obvious to most. We'll have to hand out puppies and crayons a couple more times. Once on Monday, and probably again on the 20th at the Micheal Moore civil discourse event. After that the Unicorn runs wild.

My god... what flavor is that you're drinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

• swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,559 Senior Member
    I'm out of puppies but you can still get the crayons. They will be sent Priority Mail today!
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,640 Senior Member
    My god... what flavor is that you're drinking.

Purple Drank.
    Hey...I didn't vote for the guy. And it's different when you're a public servant vs. a private citizen.

Now if Trump does the same stuff while in office the he deserves the Hillary treatment.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Funny how I can't seem to find one single person who actually voted for this ****. Someone must have, right? You defend him like he's your boy.

As to your other point, we can re-visit this discussion about the Orange Fuhrer's conflicts of interest and shady business dealings on, oh, about Jan 21st?
    Is that when the impeachment proceedings begin?
    Nah. I think he will actually remain in office for 8 months to a year before resigning or being forced out.
    Pence may be a backwards Jesus-freaker but I think he is smart enough to not smart WWIII, so we got that going for us once Trump is dumped/quits.
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    I think he is smart enough to not smart WWIII
    Unlike Obama who seems to have us on the brink of it right now with China and Russia... just add north Korea and Iran and it's ON. He's got about a month left to do it, well on his way. Bravo Mr President, bravo.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,951 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Purple Drank.

I've always just assumed meth?
    Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,865 Senior Member
    Unlike Obama who seems to have us on the brink of it right now with China and Russia... just add north Korea and Iran and it's ON. He's got about a month left to do it, well on his way. Bravo Mr President, bravo.

So you somehow blame whatever is going on with China on Obama?

Pretty sure China is all riled up because of Lord Cheeto's conversation with president of Taiwan.

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

Yeah Swizz, we're on full alert here at the Air Force base. Not...
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,944 Senior Member
    Captain clueless is weak, the world knows this.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,379 Senior Member

1%20Soaking%20Brick%20LR_2.jpg?itok=E-YWhoba
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    A_box_of_hair.jpg
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    I'm not defending her, but how many times does she need to to be investigated in order for you to be happy. So far she's been investigated 7 different times for Benghazi, a couple different times for her server/email stuff. So far nothing, no indictments, just a poor judgment comment from the FBI. It's time for every Hillary hater to shut the f**k up. I'm tired of hearing what a crook she is supposed to be when there is no evidence that she is.

^^^ this.

Meanwhile, we have a President elect who is already demonstrably more corrupt, and the right seems fine with it.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,738 Senior Member
    ^^^ this.

Meanwhile, we have a President elect who is already demonstrably more corrupt, and the right seems fine with it.

You forget that Trump, his supporters and his apologists exist in a fact-free zone.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Facts are for losers, just tell me what I want to hear..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,944 Senior Member
    ^^^ this.

Is there proof of this.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
    I say lock dat **** up.... she's nasty.
  • Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    Is there proof of this.

How do you begin to measure it? Clinton was called corrupt for large speaking fees from Wall Street -- yet, Trump appoints the same people she spoke to, to his Cabinet. He sees no conflict in having his kids who are running his business attend meetings of state. And it will only get worse as he is sworn in. Hell, if we're calling Clinton "corrupt" for lying or stretching the truth, how do we compare that to Trump flat out telling his audiences that he lied during his campaign and that his main applause lines were all ****?

Now, if you're crazy enough to believe all the nonsense about clinton running childhood sex rings and murdering people, well, then I can't help you with that. Counseling and electroshock therapy might help, but get it quick before your health care benefits are stripped away, because it's a pre-existing condition and that will doom you under the new administration.
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,925 Senior Member
    How do you begin to measure it? Clinton was called corrupt for large speaking fees from Wall Street -- yet, Trump appoints the same people she spoke to, to his Cabinet. He sees no conflict in having his kids who are running his business attend meetings of state. And it will only get worse as he is sworn in. Hell, if we're calling Clinton "corrupt" for lying or stretching the truth, how do we compare that to Trump flat out telling his audiences that he lied during his campaign and that his main applause lines were all ****?

Now, if you're crazy enough to believe all the nonsense about clinton running childhood sex rings and murdering people, well, then I can't help you with that. Counseling and electroshock therapy might help, but get it quick before your health care benefits are stripped away, because it's a pre-existing condition and that will doom you under the new administration.

^^^this^^^

Trump is nortious for cheating his contractors. He claims he never settles, but has settled law suits numerous times. He thinks he is too smart for important briefings. Trump is Captain Clueless.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
    how do you begin to measure it? Clinton was called corrupt for large speaking fees from wall street -- yet, trump appoints the same people she spoke to, to his cabinet. He sees no conflict in having his kids who are running his business attend meetings of state. And it will only get worse as he is sworn in. Hell, if we're calling clinton "corrupt" for lying or stretching the truth, how do we compare that to trump flat out telling his audiences that he lied during his campaign and that his main applause lines were all ****?

Now, if you're crazy enough to believe all the nonsense about clinton running childhood sex rings and murdering people, well, then i can't help you with that. Counseling and electroshock therapy might help, but get it quick before your health care benefits are stripped away, because it's a pre-existing condition and that will doom you under the new administration.

poty

/////
    I would be ok with house-arrest. They could fit that heifer with cankle bracelets.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.