Extreme Grooming...

GoldenladleGoldenladle Super ModeratorPosts: 3,866 Senior Member
heightens the risk of STD's. Thank god, now that I'm single, and came of age in the 70's which was a hairy time. I don't care for the prepubescent look.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/grooming-waxing-pubic-hair-risk-of-stds_us_58474144e4b08c82e888b401

Moved to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

Replies

• CuddyCuddy Senior Member Posts: 344 Senior Member
    Yeah, but you don't want it t look like a button on a fur coat either, right?
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,663 Senior Member
    I... I... I got nuthin'
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,253 Senior Member
    Too. Much. Information.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    I can't unread this..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,663 Senior Member
    Hextall at his work computer:

/quietly removing the man-scaping kit from his Amazon wishlist/
  • CuddyCuddy Senior Member Posts: 344 Senior Member
    Merry Christmas to you all!
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,181 Senior Member
    Cuddy wrote: »
    Yeah, but you don't want it t look like a button on a fur coat either, right?

Google Demi Moore full bush. For adults only, sorry hex. NSFW
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,438 Senior Member
    heightens the risk of STD's. Thank god, now that I'm single, and came of age in the 70's which was a hairy time. I don't care for the prepubescent look.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/grooming-waxing-pubic-hair-risk-of-stds_us_58474144e4b08c82e888b401

This is because they are that much more likely to be engaging in sexual activity. It isn't about how it looks.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,253 Senior Member
    "After controlling for age and number of sexual partners, the researchers determined those who groomed at any frequency had an 80 percent higher risk of having an STI than those who had never groomed at all."
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,759 Senior Member
    This is because they are that much more likely to be engaging in sexual activity. It isn't about how it looks.

They should wash their hands, before and after.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,866 Senior Member

Paging Dr Buzzkill...

Metaphor
    frankenstein-maria.jpg

• Scott ButnerScott Butner Senior Member Posts: 3,918 Senior Member
    ****, when I saw the title of this post, I thought it was going to be a discussion of what Putin has been doing to Trump for the past year or two.....

all that time spent working for the US intelligence community changed my understanding of certain phrases, I guess.
  • GoldenladleGoldenladle Super Moderator Posts: 3,866 Senior Member
    ****, when I saw the title of this post, I thought it was going to be a discussion of what Putin has been doing to Trump for the past year or two.....

all that time spent working for the US intelligence community changed my understanding of certain phrases, I guess.

No worries, it was my half-hearted attempt at changing the subject to something we all used to like.

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,438 Senior Member
    Wait a minute someone is arguing against bush wacking and I am the buzz kill.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.