you can't make this up

tim_stim_s Senior MemberPosts: 1,951 Senior Member
apparently draining the swamp means you hire your unqualified single largest donor.....

http://deadspin.com/donald-trump-names-wwes-linda-mcmahon-to-head-small-bus-1789799323
Fly Fishing in Maine - www.flyfishinginmaine.com

Replies

• MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 3,778 Senior Member
    "So what makes her qualified for this job? It probably isn’t all the money she’s made peddling racism"

She's white ergo, a racist. It's science. This tactic is working so well for the Dems.
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,559 Senior Member
    that's chewy......
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
  • tim_stim_s Senior Member Posts: 1,951 Senior Member
    MikeA wrote: »
    "So what makes her qualified for this job? It probably isn’t all the money she’s made peddling racism"

She's white ergo, a racist. It's science. This tactic is working so well for the Dems.

have you watched WWF/WWE?

you don't think their gross caricatures of other cultures/nationalities isn't racist? the iron shiek, chief jay strongbow, virgil - that isn't racist? the misogony & sex is obvious.....but are you really going to try and defend the WWE as wholesome entertainment?

she PEDDLED racism - that really isn't disputable - didn't say she IS a racist, she just got rich off of, in part, selling racial stereotypes - that is indisputable fact
    Yes. That's how it works in the world of politics. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. Trump certainly isn't the first to hire unqualified donors.

one of his largest platforms was also all about 'cleaning up DC' and 'draining the swamp' - he ran on being an outsider, and not continuing to do business as usual, to changing the system of lobbyists and big money donors running the show

what's the most alarming is how quickly his supporters still rush to his defense despite every single action he's undertaken since the election showing how badly they were scammed.......
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 3,325 Senior Member
    Iranians aren't a race. Just saying.
    Steven wrote: »
    Iranians aren't a race. Just saying.

semantics, i know that.....

you're just lucky 'the flying mensch' was shot down in early character development
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 3,778 Senior Member
    tim_s wrote: »
    have you watched WWF/WWE?

you don't think their gross caricatures of other cultures/nationalities isn't racist? the iron shiek, chief jay strongbow, virgil - that isn't racist? the misogony & sex is obvious.....but are you really going to try and defend the WWE as wholesome entertainment?

she PEDDLED racism - that really isn't disputable - didn't say she IS a racist, she just got rich off of, in part, selling racial stereotypes - that is indisputable fact

So does SNL and Key and Peel, and Chappelle, and Prior, and Carlin, and countless other entertainers and forms of entertainment. ****, can we not even laugh at each other anymore? I need to start building my safe space I guess. These entertainers have done more good for race relations than any of this PC warrior **** will ever do. It gets people talking about a common ground. Comedy, it's just comedy.
  • swizzswizz Senior Member Posts: 2,559 Senior Member
    Let's face it, the left has played the racist card so frivolously that it barely means anything anymore. Everyone is pretty much a racist now whether they know it or not. Well, everyone except the democrats I guess.
    All of your Trout are belong to me.
    semantics, i know that.....

you're just lucky 'the flying mensch' was shot down in early character development

Nobody wants to mess with The Flying Mensch

http://global3.memecdn.com/Jew-Jitsu_o_53080.jpg
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    what's the most alarming is how quickly his supporters still rush to his defense despite every single action he's undertaken since the election showing how badly they were scammed.......

Cucks don't want to admit they are cucks. It takes a level of self examination that eludes their fragile sensibilities.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,579 Senior Member
    yes. That's how it works in the world of politics. You scratch my back, i'll scratch yours. Trump certainly isn't the first to hire unqualified donors.

you said you were voting for change!!!
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,810 Senior Member
    The names and faces have changed. He is keeping his promises.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    George K wrote: »
    He is keeping his promises.

This is pretty true. If Trump is one thing for certain, it's anti-regulation. He's got an Education Secretary who doesn't believe in public education. The head of the EPA is a climate change skeptic currently suing the EPA. The Health Secretary is anti-ACA. The new Labor Secretary runs a fast food company and has been publicly quoted as saying machines "are always polite, they always upsell, they never take a vacation, they never show up late, there's never a slip-and-fall, or an age, sex or race discrimination case."

There's really been nothing like this.
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,991 Senior Member
    you said you were voting for change!!!
    Except I never voted for Trump.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Steven wrote: »
    This is pretty true. If Trump is one thing for certain, it's anti-regulation. He's got an Education Secretary who doesn't believe in public education. The head of the EPA is a climate change skeptic currently suing the EPA. The Health Secretary is anti-ACA. The new Labor Secretary runs a fast food company and has been publicly quoted as saying machines "are always polite, they always upsell, they never take a vacation, they never show up late, there's never a slip-and-fall, or an age, sex or race discrimination case."

There's really been nothing like this.

If I was in in the upper 1%, I would make out like a bandit..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • NZ IndicatorNZ Indicator Senior Member Posts: 9,991 Senior Member
    Would you be driving a black trans-am?
    Would you be driving a black trans-am?

Black Rolls..

Mike
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,810 Senior Member
    ricinus wrote: »
    Black Rolls..

Mike

Colonials just don't get it. :)

At least until the Germans took over, Rolls' were for those at Calais and East, or the nouveau riche. Ditto for Jaguar and Daimler. Real aristos wouldn't be caught dead in a Rolls newer than the 1950s or in a Jaguar, especially a not V-12; they bought Bentleys and Daimler Double Sixes.
    Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    George K wrote: »
    Colonials just don't get it. :)

At least until the Germans took over, Rolls' were for those at Calais and East, or the nouveau riche. Ditto for Jaguar and Daimler. Real aristos wouldn't be caught dead in a Rolls newer than the 1950s or in a Jaguar, especially a not V-12; they bought Bentleys and Daimler Double Sixes.

Gimme a break. I'm new at this..

Mike
    Who knew being a 1%er was so hard?
    If only I had inherited 300 mil..

Mike
    You would have blown it on hookers and coke.
    I prefer to look at it as investing in Human Resources and Pharmas..

Mike
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,736 Senior Member
    Well, the upshot is that we don't have to go to war with Iran. Just throw these tow gentlemen into a cage match and may the best man win!

hulk-hogan.jpg

the_iron_sheik1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.