Dear Democrats...

2»

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 22,265 Senior Member
    Not the slurring.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,370 Senior Member
    After-effects of hypothermia?
    I actually have considered the possibility that the rambling, incomplete thoughts and sentences, could mean she is on meth.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,895 Senior Member
    No, can't be meth. The teeth, hair, and skin would tell on her.
    024964185320lg.jpg

+

b45d58c8-b829-4d3f-8e80-3026c90caa33_300.jpg
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,780 Senior Member
    Maybe a small stroke.
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 9,154 Senior Member
    I actually have considered the possibility that the rambling, incomplete thoughts and sentences, could mean she is on meth.

Slanderous lib lies according to this site: http://nationalreport.net/sarah-palins-alcohol-abuse-diet-pill-addiction-rumors-spread/

What's really interesting is how many dumb **** righties think the story is real. I guess they did not scroll down to this:

Related Articles

Pope Francis Excommunicates Donald Trump from Catholic Church Citing Un-Christian Behavior

Sarah Palin: “This Ashley Madison Lady Needs to Keep Her Hands to Herself!”

Donald Trump Chooses Michele Bachmann as Running Mate

Ted Nugent Forced to **** to Rachel Maddow During Megyn Kelly’s Absence

Michelle Obama Tweets #MuslimLivesMatter to Students at Michigan Islamic Academy

Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.
    ...still waiting on Donny to let us know he's actually a Democrat running as a Republican to give Hilary the win...
  • ouzelproouzelpro Senior Member Posts: 5,361 Senior Member
    ...still waiting on Donny to let us know he's actually a Democrat running as a Republican to give Hilary the win...

He burned that bridge a long time ago, although I like to taunt paranoids with that scenario from time to time.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Hextall wrote: »
    Guys, anyone else notice the rise of Trump when sherb disappeared?

Think about it, sheeple!

Guys, anyone else notice Trump's nosedive in popularity and polling data when sherb returned?

Think about it, rubes!
  • StevenSteven Senior Member Posts: 2,658 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Yeah, I don't think he has to court the three black voters in IA.

I'm still looking....
    Notice Sherb's never let us see his hands? How big are they?
  • This is one of the gems I missed during my hiatus from the board. I feel responsible for the rise of the Donald. How can I fix it? Guys, how?
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 9,895 Senior Member
    Go kick his **** and announce you are now the GOP candidate. Your lats are your running mate.

Please sherb.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    sherb wrote: »
    This is one of the gems I missed during my hiatus from the board. I feel responsible for the rise of the Donald. How can I fix it? Guys, how?

You must become the puppet.
    I've decided to join the trend here. I am no longer a Democrat, I am independent.
  • MikeAMikeA Senior Member Posts: 3,153 Senior Member
    This is one of the gems I missed during my hiatus from the board. I feel responsible for the rise of the Donald. How can I fix it? Guys, how?

a doz strike indicators should do it.

A bottle of Talisker and some tippet rings, then just tell me who to intimidate at the polls.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member

Put a Vote for Hillary sign in your front yard. Think of the stories you'd have for the Lodge..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    Oh, Snap....
  • creekguycreekguy Senior Member Posts: 3,905 Senior Member
    Is Trump a dem??? here's some interesting evidence from an unimpeachable source last night:

"Cardinal Timothy Dolan, blessed with the job of playing peacemaker while sitting between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump during a white tie fundraiser, said the two presidential candidates demonstrated a kindness toward each other rarely seen in public. While each candidate delivered some biting comments while taking a turn behind the dais at the Al Smith Dinner, "there were some very touching moments" in private, Dolan said, describing one right after he asked both of them to pray with him. "After the little prayer, Mr. Trump turned to Secretary Clinton and said, 'You are one tough and talented woman,'" Dolan said. "He said, 'This has been a good experience, this whole campaign, as tough as it's been.'" Clinton then returned the compliment. "She said to him, 'Donald, whatever happens, we need to work together afterward, (and you can grab my P---y anytime)'" Dolan said.
2»

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.