Home The Lodge

All your 2016 election belongs to me....

Replies

• JulietJuliet Posts: 49,774 Senior Member
    yes, the polls are tightening.

But keep in mind a couple of things:

1. the media has every incentive to call this a horse race, and no incentive to point out Trump's (extremely narrow) path to victory.
    2. The media got burned during the primary, and are inclined to hedge their bets now. Hell, so am I.
  • George KGeorge K Super Moderator Posts: 11,690 Senior Member
    They must have done all their polling in Colorado Springs.

Just sayin'.
    The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 6,023 Senior Member
    Well clearly I'm not voting for Buzzkill McBuzzkill face from Nevada....gesh.

As for the rest of you SOBs, unlike Sherb and even unlike Teddy Cruz, I've never claimed to have principles, I'm totally deplorable and can easily be bought. So if you really care about this election you will realize just how valuable and important my vote is and how worthless yours is in comparison; and you'll be willing to put your Benjamin's where my vote is.

Which of you has the best offer...I mean reason I should vote for your horse. All reasonable (well ok any) offers will be considered. Plus keep in mind I plan to vote at least five times.
    jbilly wrote: »
    Well clearly I'm not voting for Buzzkill McBuzzkill face from Nevada....gesh.

As for the rest of you SOBs, unlike Sherb and even unlike Teddy Cruz, I've never claimed to have principles, I'm totally deplorable and can easily be bought. So if you really care about this election you will realize just how valuable and important my vote is and how worthless yours is in comparison; and you'll be willing to put your Benjamin's where my vote is.

Which of you has the best offer...I mean reason I should vote for your horse. All reasonable (well ok any) offers will be considered. Plus keep in mind I plan to vote at least five times.

You are a men$ch.

Were you to move to Florida you would be a great candidate for Atty General. In NY you could be a close advisor to the Gubner, in NJ a shoe-in for advisor to the Gubner for bridges and highways, and are qualified for any and all elected positions in Texas, Alabama, Mississippi and Philadelphia. If you learn to speak with an Irish-American accent Boston would be your oyster, as the saying goes.
    The GOP big tent now is the size of a pup tent, its floor splattered with guano.
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    I heard PA is looking for a new AG. Go for it, Jim!

Sent from my ObamaPhone using Tapatalk
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    I heard PA is looking for a new AG. Go for it, Jim!

Sent from my ObamaPhone using Tapatalk

She may go to jail, but it's not about money so our hero might not be interested. Perjury and political vendettas on both sides, and she was out-manuevered.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 6,023 Senior Member
    George K wrote: »
    She may go to jail, but it's not about money so our hero might not be interested. Perjury and political vendettas on both sides, and she was out-manuevered.

George is right. I just want to be bought off, like he did when he was a spook. I already have a job where I work plenty. I don't want another.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Just say you're investigating Trump University... The bribes will flow!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.

Advertisement