Goose-stepping Killjoys With No Sense of Humor

George KGeorge K Super ModeratorPosts: 10,196 Senior Member
The Secret Service won't allow guns at the GOP Convention.
Keep your stinkin' government hands off my Medicare.

Replies

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 7,027 Senior Member
    Wow, what would the over/under be on the number of deaths in Cleveland if they allowed people to carry?

And come to think of it, what is the over/under now that they are not allowing guns? Man, this is going to be ugly.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 24,913 Senior Member
    Guns don't kill people. Besides the best defense against a bad guy with a gun.......
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,931 Senior Member
    Is Donald Trump a bad guy?
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    No worries, everyone will just cut loose with pepper spray..

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    Is Donald Trump a bad guy?

Good point, which probably what the Secret Service is thinking.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 2,989 Senior Member
    Guns don't kill people. Besides the best defense against a bad guy with a gun.......
    911 operator.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie just look at the flowers.
  • jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,407 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    911 operator.

This is 911....please hold.
  • ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »

What no "Your call is important to us"

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
    jbilly wrote: »

This is step #4 in the process.

Step #1 is to vote Republican. Step #2 is to have said Republicans cut taxes for businesses and 'job creators.' Step #3 is a massive decrease in social services and infrastructure, leading to Step #4.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,586 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    This is step #4 in the process.

Step #1 is to vote Republican. Step #2 is to have said Republicans cut taxes for businesses and 'job creators.' Step #3 is a massive decrease in social services and infrastructure, leading to Step #4.
    Step 5.

Buy a gun and take care of yourself.

Step 6.

Enjoy the freedom of not depending on the govt to provide your every need.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    911 takes 20 minutes to over an hour to respond. All they bring are body bags and note pads.

A bullet travels at 800-2000 feet per second. You guys believe in efficiency, don't you?

As long as you understand you have a greater chance of shooting yourself or a loved one than an intruder, go for it. But why wouldn't the Republicans insist on open carry at their convention? Could it be that they understand that it actually makes them less safe?
    Buffco wrote: »
    Enjoy the freedom of not depending on the govt to provide your every need.

But you do understand that there are some needs the government should provide, right? Or when your house is on fire do you plan to put it out with a garden hose?
    As long as you understand you have a greater chance of shooting yourself or a loved one than an intruder, go for it. But why wouldn't the Republicans insist on open carry at their convention? Could it be that they understand that it actually makes them less safe?
    Seriously, I hope you guys understand that the vast majority of us gun rights types despise open carry advocates.

They are the ISIS to us otherwise peaceful Muslim gun owners. After all, we don't judge entire groups on the actions of a few.

Right?

But you do understand that there are some needs the government should provide, right? Or when your house is on fire do you plan to put it out with a garden hose?

When you home burns down, relish in the FREEDOM! And when you get screwed by the insurance company that you have never even had a late payment to? Man, time to double down on that sweet, sweet freedom!!!

You do know the police are not responsible too protect you. Good old government, you can't have the means to protect yourself and were not responsible for your safety.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    If given the chance, I would shoot everyone of you truckers in the face. Just like the founding fathers wanted.
    Buffco wrote: »
    Seriously, I hope you guys understand that the vast majority of us gun rights types despise open carry advocates.

They are the ISIS to us otherwise peaceful Muslim gun owners. After all, we don't judge entire groups on the actions of a few.

Right?

It is not just the open carry types that think the world is better off if everyone is packing heat. So why not let everyone conceal carry?
    It is not just the open carry types that think the world is better off if everyone is packing heat. So why not let everyone conceal carry?

Good question and I'm on board with this.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.