Just when you thought it couldn't get any more offensive

2»

Replies

• jbillyjbilly Senior Member Posts: 5,407 Senior Member
    Cuddy wrote: »
    You are dead to me.
    sherb wrote: »
    Right? I'm with you. Let's go club some seals and listen to appetite for destruction.

+1. I'll bring the clubs. I heard that there are some baby seals up in some duck blinds in New England that need a beating.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Guys, you know what you need to be able to get within club length to a baby seal?

just use a little patience. need a little patience... just a little more patience. yeah... some more patience.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,931 Senior Member
    Well, at least we know sherb and Cuddy can recognize better group than some others can. I remember someone once asked Angus Young how he felt about the contention that AC/DC had produced 19 number one records that all sounded the same. His response? It's 20 number one records.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,931 Senior Member
    creekguy wrote: »
    I'm just wondering: do you heavy metal, etc."music" fans find your preference changes as you get older, or do you just keep listening to the same old stuff. (Trolling alert)
    I listen to the same metal bands I listened to when I started listening to metal. But my tastes have broadened, too.

One day I went from listening to Iron Maiden to Mumford and Sons. Someone opined that Mumford and Sons' music all sounds the same.

That same person thinks AC/DC is the greatest band ever.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.