Cole? Is anyone here named Cole?

2»

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 10,209 Senior Member
    Milk at dinner? Gross.

Milk for me is for breakfast, sweet foods, cereal, and pb&j.
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,311 Senior Member
    When I was a kid, I couldn't eat anything like pot roast or turkey without it. Now not so much. Milk is for chocolate cake.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
    creekguy wrote: »
    It gets to the point that many keep two sets of dishes: one for meat and one for dairy.

I have heard that some keep two separate refrigerators. I have only had a couple of Jewish friends that kept kosher.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,576 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    Milk at dinner? Gross.

+1 Jew point.
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    +1 Jew point.
    Lol.

• Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior Member Posts: 6,576 Senior Member
    Milk is for chocolate cake.

Milk is for baby cows.

I've just never been a big fan since I was in my late teens. I will still eat cereal with 2% milk but I have recently tried almond milk and prefer it. I'm not a big cereal eater so its not a tremendous issue. Outside of that, you would never catch me having a glass of milk. Other dairy products are fine, though.

Steven, thank you for the explanation. I assume you ate the Primanti Bros. sandwich at PNC Park with cheese as there are no substitutions prior to the 7th inning.
    Were you in Sigma Alpha Mu?
    My sister tried to get me to drink soy milk once. I gagged. I myself can only drink skim anymore.
  • Shawn C. wrote: »
    Steven, thank you for the explanation. I assume you ate the Primanti Bros. sandwich at PNC Park with cheese as there are no substitutions prior to the 7th inning.

I think I had one with and one without.

Shawn C. wrote: »
    Were you in Sigma Alpha Mu?

Yep.
  • CuddyCuddy Senior Member Posts: 344 Senior Member
    If this forum were a frat we would be Lambda Lambda Lambda.
  • Revenge of the Nerds reference always gets a thumbs up.
  • HextallHextall Senior Member Posts: 9,520 Senior Member
    Sherb:

200_s.gif
    My favorite band.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 4,521 Senior Member
    Sherb's the one in the sleeveless Michael Jackson vest/jacket, right? We know Buffco is Poindexter...
  • Hextall wrote: »
    Sherb:

200_s.gif

Actually this is me.

bloodsport_ray_jackson.png?w=670&h=377
    Never watched this movie.
  • I think you were still a swimming protozoa.
  • Buffco wrote: »
    Never watched this movie.

Revenge of the Nerds or Bloodsport?
    Nerds.

Seen Bloodsport but it's been forever.
  • Do you like pie?
    Steven wrote: »
    Do you like pie?
    Um... Yes.
  • Then this is the movie for you.
    i-baked-you-a-nice-pie-miss-paula.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.