Will They Be Required To Wear Yellow Crescent Arm Bands?

2»

Replies

• fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,298 Senior Member
    Joe K. wrote: »
    Being a car owner is also a choice.

Being a gun owner is a right guaranteed by the constitution. Being a car owner is a privilege.

We register, title and plate a car to generate revenue to pay for the roads, bridges etc. we all use...A privilege granted by the government if you can pass the tests.

By your logic we should be registering knives.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You know what if you want to register some of them ****ing scary knives they sell on QVC, you will get no argument from me. That right is regulated, registration does not take your rights away.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan
  • fishingcomicfishingcomic Senior Member Posts: 23,298 Senior Member
    jbilly wrote: »
    See my edited post above. The connection to this and guns in the first place and cars in second place equals ****.

Doesn't change my response, ownership is a choice.
    'I've spoken of the Shining City all my political life. …In my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here. That's how I saw it, and see it still.'" Ronald Reagan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.