Hey, Ricinus

Shawn C.Shawn C. Senior MemberPosts: 6,858 Senior Member
Where in the name of all that is holy did the Calgary Flames find that George Canyon dude? I was watching the Pens vs. Flames game last week and this cartoon-cowboy mo-fo had me dumbfounded. Is it some sort of inside joke that I'm missing or is Calgary full or rednecks?

Replies

• ricinusricinus Senior Member Posts: 6,214 Senior Member
    Shawn C. wrote: »
    Where in the name of all that is holy did the Calgary Flames find that George Canyon dude? I was watching the Pens vs. Flames game last week and this cartoon-cowboy mo-fo had me dumbfounded. Is it some sort of inside joke that I'm missing or is Calgary full or rednecks?

**** if I know. George is from the Maritimes how he got to Calgary is anybody's guess ( might have showed up for the Stampede and never left).. As for rednecks, Calgary is full of Texans and wannabes which should explain everything..

Sorry Mike..;)

Mike
    My new goal in life is to become an Alter Kaker...
  • FishTXFishTX Super Moderator Posts: 7,995 Senior Member
    **** Texans. ;)
    "We have to find someone who can not only fly this plane, but who didn't have fish for dinner."

Crooow:This music would work better with women in bikinis shaking all over the place. I guess that's true of any music really.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Fly Fisherman stories delivered right to your inbox.